Savoir-Faire, LLC

Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,220
Availability Check your date

About Savoir-Faire, LLC

Savoir-Faire, LLC is a boutique wedding planning company that provides a full suite of planning and coordination packages designed to provide couples planning a wedding in the DC area with the level of assistance that best fits their needs.

With over 10 years of experience to call on, I assist clients in every aspect of their big day, from deciding on a "look and feel" for the wedding to coordinating all of the day-of details. I think of myself as a wedding "designer" in the sense that I don't simply coordinate logistics, but help my clients create a wedding experience by carefully crafting the flow of events for the day and by directing them to the vendors who will turn their vision into reality.

On the wedding day, my assistants and I make sure that our clients, and their friends and families, can relax and enjoy every moment of the wedding day, free from the worries of managing logistics and confident that all of their wishes will be carried out to perfection.

Follow Savoir-Faire, LLC on

20 Reviews for Savoir-Faire, LLC

• Catherine

Catherine Linskey · Married on 09/15/2018

Best decision we made!!

Words cannot describe just how much we love working with Lee Van Buiten of Savoir-Faire, LLC. We engaged Lee to help us with full scale, soup to nuts wedding planning and it was the best decision my fiancé, my family, and I made throughout the wedding planning process. After the newness of the engagement wore off and we started thinking about planning, the number of decisions ahead of us and not knowing where to start was daunting. We knew we needed help. The number of details and things to consider when planning a wedding was overwhelming. However, with Lee’s help we were able to enjoy the experience of wedding planning rather than get so overwhelmed that the stress levels became the sole focus.

Because we engaged Lee for full scale wedding planning, she handled everything from organizing meetings, communicating with vendors to helping us make selections that would make the most sense for us on our big day. At the time my fiancé and I had both just started new jobs, and did not have the time to research all of the various vendors and identify the best one for our price point. Again, Lee was there to take that off our hands. She pulled together the best options for every price and we got to choose what we liked best.

Lee’s dedication over the year and a half we worked with her was bar-none. She was available to us any time of day, she never let us settle on anything, and made sure every decision we made was exactly what we wanted. There was never a point when Lee was not there to help answer questions particularly as we got close to the wedding and there were so many moving pieces.

On the day of the wedding, Lee and two additional assistants made sure the day flowed perfectly. Even with a pending hurricane, we weren’t worried knowing we had contingency plans for every scenario.

We cannot say enough good things about working with Lee. Whether you need help just on the day of, six weeks out, or full scale wedding planning like me, and you want a wedding planner than can not only keep your organized but also be a friend and sounding board throughout the process, than Lee is the best person for you. Because without her our Wedding Day would not have been as amazing.

Korine · Married on 06/09/2018

Lee was absolutely fantastic to work with- 5 stars simply does not justify our experience with her!
    Lee was recommended by our florist, and after speaking with her over the phone for the first time I immediately felt reassured that we were in good hands. Not only is Lee incredibly professional with a “make it happen” approach to getting things done, but she also has a light and calm demeanor- a very rare find that that makes the perfect combination.
    Lee handled all of the coordination in the weeks leading up to our wedding, helped with our walk-throughs of the church and reception site and made sure no detail was overlooked. She brought numerous great ideas to the table that we put into place (timing of specific events, cocktail hour suggestions, etc) and put together a detailed, organized timeline for us and for all of our vendors. As other reviews have noted, Lee does not spread herself too thin – I always felt like her most important client (even though I know she was planning other weddings)!
    On the day of the wedding, Lee and her assistants were phenomenal- they were extremely organized, professional and efficient in making everything go smoothly, but also warm and friendly (the best combination)! During and after our wedding, we had multiple guests come up to us and share how seamless our wedding events were for them- and this was in large part due to Lee’s planning, direction and organization.
    Early on in our engagement, I could not have pictured just how important and crucial Lee’s efforts would be for our sanity leading up to the wedding- but more importantly our enjoyment, happiness, and ease throughout the entire wedding weekend. Lee is extremely professional, communicative, and has truly exceptional, unmatched skills when it comes to wedding planning and coordination. We would work with her again in a heartbeat, and she has our highest recommendation!

Susan · Married on 09/02/2017

Lee went above and beyond in helping us make our daughter's wedding perfect! We chose her month-of services, and having her help in coordinating all of the moving parts was invaluable. She was organized, thoughtful, and professional throughout the entire process.
    In addition to arranging bus transportation for our guests, she became the point of contact for all vendors, reviewing contracts and confirming logistics. She created a detailed timeline for us from the rehearsal through the end of the wedding reception, and then, with her hard-working assistants, she kept everything moving along. Lee's calm demeanor and sweet disposition were reassuring, allowing us to relax and savor every moment!

Savoir-Faire, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,220.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Susan Hornyak Photography
    Susan Hornyak Photography Wedding Photographers

Lee is such a pleasure to work with as a planner. She makes any job run smoothly and always maintains a level of professionalism that clients really appreciate. I look forward to the jobs that we have together.

• Washington, DC 20002 See on map