Indialantic, FL 32903 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Saving the Day Events

Saving the Day Wedding & Event Planning does more than what the name implies. Located on the east coast of central Florida, we are a full service planning team that goes above and beyond all expectations to make your event, your day, absolutely exquisite. We strive in making personal connections with each client to make you feel at ease. It’s not easy to put your special day in someone’s hands, and we will be sure to handle it with the utmost care and respect as if it was our own celebration. Saving the Day Wedding & Event Planning will capture your visions and ideas and make them a reality! From engagements to vow renewals, from baby showers to milestone birthdays, Saving the Day Wedding & Event Planning will be honored to guide you along the way to make sure your day is more than what you ever imagined.

Follow Saving the Day Events on

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

65 Reviews for Saving the Day Events

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2019

Stephanie and her girls are seriously FABULOUS. I was just a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend and never in my mind did I think I ever needed or wanted a wedding planner. After this weekend, I know just who I'll call when my big day comes around.

She had color coded itineraries (my teacher heart was so happy for that organization) for the family and bridal party with times of where we needed to be and when with addresses, her number, and anything else you can think of.

Day of- her team set up the entire reception so the bridal party and family could enjoy time together before the special day and not have to rush. Mel and Steph checked on the bride and us girls so many times to see if we needed anything at all.

The brother of the bride and I wanted to do a fun entrance so Steph and her girls got us drinks to make it happen. Then there were some silly clothing issues and they had just what we needed to fix things, stains, and any other emergency items. They were all so friendly and helpful. I know they made the brides day and all of us had a blast! Thank you SDE!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Miranda · Married on 02/12/2017

Saving the day events was more than exceptional. The team felt like family and I knew that my wedding was going to be perfect with there help! They saved us so many times, like when my dress broke and needed emergency surgery, and when people in the wedding got a little too rowdy. I highly suggest them for any event!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Desiree' · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephen and I were married on Nov 5th, 2016. We had Stephanie and Sarah from SDE almost a whole year leading up to it. They were the best decision we made that entire time. Aside, of course, from getting engaged! They were great sports about traveling up to Savannah, Ga to attend vendor meetings. Although I don't think we really had to twist either arm. lol. When the day finally came, they could not have lived up to the namesake more. After a few minor mishaps, they fixed everything and, as cliche as it sounds, truly saved the day. I'm so glad we chose them and even more glad that they have become friends.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Saving the Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jeff Carr Photography
    Jeff Carr Photography Wedding Photographers

We have so many wonderful things to say about Saving the Day Wedding & Event Planning!!! They are top notch in Wedding Planning and making the Bride's day spectacular!! We love when we know Saving the Day will be working at a Wedding we are photographing, because we know the Bride & Groom will be taken care of to the fullest!!!

• An Event to Remember Draping & Design
    An Event to Remember Draping & Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Saving the Day Wedding & Event Planning is an elite team of wedding professionals. They are all certified event planners, very professional & refer these women to all of our couples. This group will always make sure they're there for you, every step of the way to wedding day! Highly recommend this team to everyone!

• After A While Crocodile
    After A While Crocodile Wedding Invitations

I confidently recommend Saving the Day Wedding and Events...This team is not only knowledge, but easy to work with and always willing to take the time to discuss the details, promptly responding, ensuring the clients vision is realized.

• Indialantic, 32903 See on map