Albuquerque, NM 87102 Map · Phone number

About Save The Date! New Mexico

At Save The Date NM, our desire is to help you plan, design, and create an event that is uniquely you to be down to the smallest detail!

Getting married is one of the happiest, most exciting times of your life. It can also be a little bit overwhelming for you and your family. With more than 10 years of experience in event planning, professional service and flawless events are our goals. We wish to help make the planning and design of your event stress free for you, your spouse and loved ones, so you can enjoy every moment. Through upfront organization, preparation and day out management we will be your eyes and ears while you enjoy your family, friends and all the excitement of your wedding day.

If you need help all the way from your engagement party though your first dance, one of our coordinators will be by your side helping you organizing all the details and insuring everything comes off without a flaw. On the other hand, if you have the big items pinned down and just need help with those last few details the weeks and someone to oversee and make sure your event moves smoothly from start to end we're your girls.

Follow Save The Date! New Mexico on

Wedding bouquet
Couple's cake eating
Couple's cake eating
Couple's portrait
Blue Hydrangea adorned the crisp white chairs.
Blue Hydrangea adorned the crisp white chairs.
Natural linen market umbrellas, to match the arbor, were scattered though the seating for guests
Groom and his brothers "getting ready" before heading down to the ceremony.
Groom and his brothers "getting ready" before heading down to the ceremony.
Late summer sunset.
Late summer sunset.
Favors
Save The Date! New Mexico
The reception was held at a local and eclectic restaurant just down the coast from the ceremony.
The Groom's is modern stainless steel band with three gold squares.
The Bride's is custom design by...
The Groom's is modern stainless steel band with three gold squares. The Bride's is custom design by...
Striking black chairs contrast the cool outdoor Ceremony at Nature Pointe.
Striking black chairs contrast the cool outdoor Ceremony at Nature Pointe.
Autumn Nature Pointe Wedding
IMGP1193
258252d50bfc3239 1453760373841 img5945

2 Reviews for Save The Date! New Mexico

Caitlin · Married on 01/16/2016

Holly did such an amazing job with my wedding!! We were looking for someone to basically help us on the "day of" so that we did not incur the stress of dealing with the vendors and others. Holly did a great job coordinating with all of my vendors and keeping us on our timeline. She answered all of my emails in a timely fashion and dealt with some of the issues with my vendors in a professional and courteous manner. She brought us a bag of emergency items (i.e. hair spray, tape, nail polish, scissors and so much more!) She also would get anything we needed at the reception which was great when we forgot things. I highly recommend hiring Save the Date NM if you're looking for a wedding planner! If I could have afforded to have her do everything for me, I totally would have!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Save The Date! New Mexico's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! It was a beautiful night!

Ayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Holly was amazing! I can't even imagine my wedding without her help. She has an incredibly calming energy, which is so important to have in those moments before the wedding where you are inevitably freaking out about logistics and details. Having her as my day of coordinator allowed me to be relaxed and present on one of the most beautiful and important days of my life, and I will be forever grateful for that. We got married in Santa Fe, NM at Hyde Park, which is a beautiful outdoor venue. It's verrrrry affordable, but comes with quite a few little eccentricities. Having a wedding there requires some creativity and a high degree of comfort with juggling logistics. I would have never been able to pull the wedding off without the help of a coordinator, especially with our teeny, tiny budget. Holly also did an amazing job of really listening to and paying attention to my "vision" of what I wanted the wedding to look and feel like. I had spent months preparing DIY decorations and on the day of, I kinda just had to trust her to bring it all together. When I arrived at the venue I was BLOWN AWAY with what she had done with the space. She took my vision and executed it perfectly, improvising aesthetically in ways that I hadn't even thought of. My husband was equally grateful for her guidance. I can honestly say that everything went perfectly and smoothly and I would change nothing. I highly recommend Save the Date.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Save The Date! New Mexico's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We loved being part of you day!!!

Save The Date! New Mexico FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4