419 Darbyhurst Rd, Columbus, OH 43228 Map · Phone number

b94c661d1dff4635 1512167762502 img2692
b94c661d1dff4635 1512167762502 img2692

8 Reviews for Savannah Ward Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Savannah is amazing to work with--she's the sweetest and most genuine person I've met. Planning our engagement session was easy; she met with us over coffee and we got to know each other more + talk about what we wanted. The actual engagement session was super fun (even in the cold, lol). Savannah made us feel very comfortable. My fiance and I got our pictures back quickly (and we LOVE them). I seriously cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day because I know it'll be spectacular.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Savannah throughout our whole wedding experience. From engagement pictures, boudoir to wedding day pictures, she was there for it all! Her ability to make you feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera is truly astounding! From the sneak peaks we got, she captured some of the most beautiful shots on our wedding day and we can't wait to see the rest! We had some rain on our wedding day and Savannah really worked hard in creativity to capture some truly one of a kind shots - and they are BEAUTIFUL!! So grateful for her flexibility, kindness, creativity and truly amazing spirit!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Savannah made the usual awkwardness of being photographed totally disappear with her casual way, humor and professionalism. During our wedding she managed to get pictures of every aspect of our day, especially all the fun had at our reception. I don’t know how she does it but I would 10/10 reccomend the Wards to anyone who needs some quality photos taken. She captured memories and moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you Savannah!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Savannah Ward Photography's reply:

Thank you Catie! You and Steven were amazing to work with and I enjoyed every minute!

Award