19 Holcomb Bridge Road, Norcross, GA 30071 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Savannah Kilpatrick

Full-Service Wedding Planning, Styling and Floral Design based in Atlanta, Georgia.

Follow Savannah Kilpatrick on

281853e3a7fd6d69 12052659 1012181085532467 591909201432146293 o
2016 2 28 26

6 Reviews for Savannah Kilpatrick

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Words cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Savannah!! We chose "month of management" and she was so on top of all the important details making what should have been a stressful time a real breeze!! Savannah was available to answer a text or email from the moment we booked her. She was so flexible with in person and FaceTime meetings. We planned our wedding from another state and would not have been able to coordinate it all without her! She granted us access to "aisle planner" - an online software for all things wedding planning! So helpful! Savannah ran our rehearsal so smoothly and our wedding day was completely stress free! Besides being so incredibly organized, she's such a kind and sincere person!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Savannah was amazing to work with. She listened to what I wanted and added her beautiful, creative flare. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Jaime · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so lucky to be put in touch with Savannah for our wedding! She was hired just 4 weeks before our wedding (due to some unfortunate circumstances with our original florist). She was so accommodating and we were very lucky that she was available for our wedding day! She quickly captured my vision and ran with it- we couldn't have imagined our wedding to turn out so beautiful. Savannah is very talented; I received so many compliments from friends and family on the flowers and décor. My bouquet was stunning, the ceremony garland backdrop was gorgeous! Everything had a unique touch to it, I couldn't have been happier. Not to mention, Savannah and her husband are so sweet! I will forever be thankful for how helpful they were and how amazing everything came together.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Savannah Kilpatrick FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Cotton & Clover Photography
    Cotton & Clover Photography Wedding Photographers

Savannah is amazingly talented! We were able to collaborate with her during a styled shoot and she really blew us away. Her arrangements and ideas were stunning. Her work really transformed the shoot and made a bold statement!

• Cakes by Kim
    Cakes by Kim Wedding Cakes

Bushel & Peck creates amazing floral displays!!! I just love their creative and fresh approach to floral artistry!

• Meghan Murphy
    Meghan Murphy Wedding Photographers

Not only do I adore Savannah, I'm obsessed with her work!! This girl is totally going places!

• 19 Holcomb Bridge Road Norcross, 30071 See on map