Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video

Murfreesboro, TN View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video is a small business based out of Nashville, Tennessee that captures beautiful and intimate wedding moments. Owner Savannah is a California native who moved to Tennessee and fell in love with the scenic beauty of the South. She studied videography as an undergraduate before finding her calling in photography and now specializes in both media. She believes in capturing the authentic and emotional moments of couples’ big days so they have touching memories to look back on for a lifetime.

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offers services for engagement sessions, elopements and small weddings, and grand affairs. Small nuptials packages include a consultation, one to two hours of shooting, and 80-100 images delivered online. For larger weddings, Savannah will work with couples throughout the day to memorialize their special event. While she is based out of the middle Tennessee area, she is happy to travel for her clients. Savannah is experienced at getting couples to feel natural in front of the camera as she helps to immortalize their love story through her lens.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Anna
    Anna B. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing Photographer

Savannah was amazing from our first consult to our big day (and of course all the post wedding work with amazing pictures!). She went above and beyond to capture everything that we wanted in our big day, and was able to be extremely creative while on our tight timeline.

The only thing I regret is not getting video! Highly recommend getting both for your big day for sure!

I hope to use her again in the future if our family grows, and I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/09/2021

Savannah is AMAZING!!

Savannah was incredible! When I inquired, she told us she was booked for our date but that she could arrange an associate photographer to shoot our wedding photos and she would edit them and shoot our engagement session. She was responsive, flexible, incredibly sweet and even helped me coordinate our outfits for our engagement shoot. My husband and I are both camera shy and a little awkward- she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we even had fun! The associate photographer we chose to shoot the wedding accidentally double booked herself and Savannah was both prompt in letting us know and super helpful in helping us choose a new one. I can’t recommend her enough and can’t wait to book her again in the future!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Savannah Hopkins
Savannah Hopkins
Owner

I usually don't like highlighting myself. Being an enneagram 2w1 this is made even more evident because I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE- It's what I was made to do. Capturing your love story is my WHY and I am SO EXCITED to meet you two! When I'm not shooting, you can find me most likely editing, drinking some delicious coffee, at home with my wonderful hubby and fluff ball of a kitty.

Murfreesboro, TN, 37130
9252195996
Location of (Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video)

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offer?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offer?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Savannah Hopkins Photo + Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding