Savannah Fowler Photography

Farmington, UT View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Savannah Fowler Photography is a wedding photography business operating out of Farmington, Utah. With a wealth of professional experience, owner Savannah is ready to provide you with exceptional service in capturing the most unforgettable moments from your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Savannah Fowler Photography is available to document weddings and elopements throughout Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, and Arizona. With your unique celebration vision in mind, Savannah will craft a bespoke photography package that aligns with your specific needs and desires. Client satisfaction and comfort are her top priorities, and she will strive to exceed your every expectation from your very first consultation. Her photography options include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Online galleries
  • Digital downloads
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Kelsea B. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Work!

Savannah was seriously by far the best photographer I have worked with. We used her for engagements and our wedding and absolutely loved her. Even before we met for our first session for engagements she was so sweet and so good at communicating. She made sure she knew exactly what we were looking for but also threw in her own style and led us during the shoot. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Some of my favorite pictures are the small details she captured at the wedding. Looking through them brought me right back to the day and made me feel all of the emotions. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Savannah Fowler Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words, Kelsea. Seriously it was such a joy to work with you two and I can't wait to see you again at your anniversary session! Love you both!
    Emma L. Married on 08/14/2020

Outstanding!

Savannah is literally an amazing photographer. From engagements, to bridals/first look, to the videos, Savannah went far beyond any expectations anyone could have set. Her work shows her determination, hard work, artistic eye, caring personality, and professionalism. I am so beyond glad that I booked her to be the one to help me capture the moments leading up to, as well as on, my special day. If any of you are hesitant because you don't know Savannah personally or don't know how the images will turn out, let me do you the favor by telling you to book her. You will not be disappointed but rather blown away by her talent. You will not regret it! Thank you so much again Savannah for your amazing work, caring personality, and altogether AMAZING experience! ❤️

Savannah Fowler Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words, Emma! I am so grateful we were able to work together, and can't wait to see you for your anniversary session!

Real Weddings

Savannah Fowler
Savannah Fowler
Photographer/Owner

Hey! I'm Sav!

Northern Utah is my home base and a place that I love to explore. The beautiful rocky mountains are literally in my backyard, and it's one of my favorite things to see when I look out the window. A camera has always been a large part of my life, but was never something I thought could be my career. I started pursuing an education in medicine when a beginner camera and a random burst of courage got me started in this industry!

I enjoy being with my husband, Parker, who you might meet, and our two little pups, Ody & Indy. We love to do all things outdoors, especially snowboarding!

177 S 200 W Farmington, UT, 84025

Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (Savannah Fowler Photography)

Savannah Fowler Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Savannah Fowler Photography include in the starting price?

Savannah Fowler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Savannah Fowler Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Savannah Fowler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Savannah Fowler Photography offer?

Savannah Fowler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Savannah Fowler Photography offer?

Savannah Fowler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Savannah Fowler Photography offer for wedding events?

Savannah Fowler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Savannah Fowler Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Savannah Fowler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Savannah Fowler Photography offer?

Savannah Fowler Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding