8555 Fletcher Parkway Suite 100, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number

About Savannah & Co.

A bridal beauty service in La Mesa, California, Savannah & Co. specializes in wedding hair. Savannah, owner of Savannah & Co., has over a decade of professional beauty industry experience. Her work has even been featured in Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled Blog, Magnolia Rouge, and Wedding Sparrow. When Savannah works with couples, she puts her heart into creating a look that makes you look and feel beautiful in a peaceful and comforting space. Brides discuss their beauty visions with Savannah so she can design a look that is uniquely tailored to their personalities and preferences.

Savannah creates the best look suitable for you on your wedding day so you can be the best version of yourself. As a perfectionist, Savannah works to get every detail right so brides can have a hair style they love. Hair services available include on-site hair styling, as well as formal updos and styles. Brides can also request hair trials prior to the big day.

Follow Savannah & Co. on

Bridal hairstyle
Bridal hairstyle
oak creek barn highlights oak creek barn highlight
Couple portrait

6 Reviews for Savannah & Co.

Savannah & Co. 1
Savannah & Co. 2
Savannah & Co. 3
Savannah & Co. 4
Savannah & Co. 5

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent!

Savannah is amazing! She is so easy to work with and is such a calming presence. She is organized, professional, patient, and she truly cares about the people she works with. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and help me come up with the perfect look for my wedding. My hair was everything I wanted for the day of my wedding and I was in love with the looks she came up with for my bridesmaids. I would hands down recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kalie

Kalie · Married on 11/30/2018

Super Flexible!

I had my hair vendor cancel on me two weeks before my wedding (due to super valid reasons) and I was recommended to use Savannah. I was super nervous because I didn’t know her work and had an established schedule beforehand. I took a look at her work and was instantly feeling better. She backed it up with insane flexibility and made everything work for me! My hair ended up looking beautiful, even when we got rained on! I would totally recommend her!

Savannah & Co. 6
    Savannah & Co. 7
    Savannah & Co. 8
    Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Mycalia

Mycalia · Married on 11/10/2018

Savannah is AMAZING!

Savannah is TOP TALENT for bridal hair artistry in San Diego & beyond. Before reaching out, I was absolutely blown away by her website portfolio and Instagram account. Her talent, love of hair art and extreme precision were undeniable from every single photo that I came across.

I reached out to her and despite still being in the hospital after just delivering her baby boy, she responded so quickly to let me know when I could expect a more detailed response along with her tentative schedule after maternity leave. I was honestly shocked that she responded! But SO grateful because I was set on working with her already just from the photos.

Savannah was so sweet and fun to work with! I don't do much with my hair on a regular basis, so I took along some inspo photos and she was extremely helpful in explaining the similarities and differences between the styles, what might work best with my hair type, etc. She was great to talk to during the trial - I felt completely comfortable and confident in her chair. We tried the style I was going for and she was happy to show it with a braid and without, and tried two separate hair pieces for me. Again, I don't do much to my hair normally so she added some volume at the root and explained how bridal hair is similar to makeup, where sometimes you want more than normal for photos and to see how my hair wears for the rest of the day into the evening before deciding. All the while, reminding me it is totally up to me and I can decide the day of how much volume I want!

ALL of my best friends (bridesmaids) were completely blown away by her and her day-of assistant's talent. They were both super chill and fun to be around - great conversation and dedication to picture perfect hair regardless of the individual styles everyone chose. I got married seven weeks ago and I still have them raving about her. I am so grateful to have connected with Savannah and highly recommend her! I wish I could have her do my hair every day! Thank you, Savannah!! You're Amazing! xoxo Mycalia

(Photos by Kami Olavarria / http://kamiolavarria.com)

Savannah & Co. 9
    Savannah & Co. 10
    Savannah & Co. 11
    Savannah & Co. 12
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Savannah & Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling