Novato, CA 94945 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Savage Rose

Savage Rose offers exquisite Floral designs for weddings and events.
Whether your affair is small or large, Savage Rose will make your dreams a reality.Your wedding will be custom designed at Savage Rose with close attention to detail. Every Bride has a different vision they want for their special day, so at Savage Rose we work closely with our Brides to achieve that goal. We hand-pick fresh flowers at the San Francisco Flower Mart for your event, and use local farmers' products as our first choice. We take pride in everything we do, and our clients' happiness is our number one priority.

If you are looking for a florist to create the vision you want for the wedding of your dreams, email me at marian@savageroseflorals.com.

retouched0090
dn0251
dn0245copy

7 Reviews for Savage Rose

Janell · Married on 09/21/2013

Marian LeBrun was fantastic - I couldn't have asked for more. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful and exactly what I'd hoped for. My guests commented on how fresh they were and how perfectly they contributed to my romantic vintage theme. As a bride I was indecisive and uncertain about what I wanted. Marian listened patiently to me, reviewed my pinterest, and asked lots of questions to help develop a vision for my wedding. She was also instrumental in working with my wedding coordinator to keep the schedule on track and assist with big decisions such as the ceremony site, table design, and tons of little details that made everything come together. At the last moment Marian fastened my parents wedding rings to my bouquet creating a really special experience.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/31/2012

Marian does great work. She provided me with exactly what I wanted and went out of her way to get my flowers to me on a very hectic day. The Giants won the world series and the parade was that day. She delivered the flowers to my hotel to be sure that traffic and the crowds didn't get in the way of our big day. I loved my bouquet and couldn't be happier with her service.

Angela · Married on 03/23/2012

Marian is such an amazing person! She is so easy to work with, has so many creative ideas, and was so patient with me when I was indecisive. She took the time to get to know me and created an inspiration board with all my wedding ideas; when she presented my flowers to me, they were just my style! I feel so fortunate to have worked with Marian, and will use her for any future events and will recommend her to all of my friends! ~ Angie

Savage Rose FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Savage Rose 1
    Seasonal 10% discount
    Recieve 10% Off any Custom Arrangement or Wedding Bouquet with mention of this ad

• Novato, CA 94945 See on map