Sava Studio

Dobbs Ferry, NY View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Sava Studio is a photography business serving weddings in the tri-state area of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey, and beyond. This studio brings fine art photography to wedding celebrations and modern portraiture, and collaborate with you to create images that you will want to look back on. With positive attitude and a professional, photojournalistic style, they will remain by your side to record all the joy and excitement of your wedding day.

From Sava Studio, you can expect high-resolution digital images with total focus on your celebration, thanks to a one-event-per-day policy. Photography items they offer for sale include albums, canvas, flush mount, matted prints, and prints. Additional wedding services that are available include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement sessions
  • Second photographer
  • Wedding portraits
  • Willingness to travel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Amy
    Amy M. Getting married on 08/06/2022

SAVA is incredible

I have had the pleasure of working with SAVA Studios multiple times for portrait shoots, and every experience was incredible. Firstly, Melissa is a delight to work with. She is professional, easy to communicate ideas with, and most importantly made me feel so comfortable in front of a camera. Whenever I expressed a vision I had for my portraits, she made them into a reality. She never hesitated to try my ideas while also being sure to share her own. Secondly, they are FAST! And don’t think being quick sacrifices the quality. All of my photos came out beautifully, and I started receiving them just days after our shoot together. There wasn’t a single picture I didn’t like, but I’m sure if there was, Melissa would be more than happy to meet my requests. I will absolutely be working with SAVA in the future, and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for hard working photographers that genuinely care about capturing your special day.
  • Thad
    Thad C. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Sava Studios Made Capturing Our Wedding Memorable For Life

This review is long overdue and well deserved. If you only have time to read one more sentence: Hire Melissa and be confident that you will get the photos and vision you want on your special day!

We partnered with Melissa at Sava Studio for our wedding this past September and she shot, composed and edited our engagement photos as well.

Melissa as a vendor is responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, creative and gregarious. She was always open and transparent with us, patient listening to what we thought we wanted and our vision and was always available to offer feedback as we requested. She walked us through the entire wedding process with respect to the photography aspect and she also offered assistance as we needed in related areas as we got closer to our wedding date.

Our first interaction with her was our engagement photo shoot and Melissa made my partner and I feel comfortable while she was shooting and she was very flexible in the shots we wanted to take and what we wanted to see. Very importantly for me, Melissa has a great eye for a memorable photo! Getting to see the raw photos as well as the edited ones Melissa showed us her talent and professionalism. We shot in bright sunlight, shade and darker areas and Melissa was able to handle it all.

Our wedding was a few months later at our parents house and the area that the ceremony took place in was unique in that there were a lot of trees/shadows/light patterns to manage. Melissa handled it all! She and her partner used every trick in the book to get the best photos of my wife and I and were able to take some classic natural/unposed shots of us. It speaks to her professionalism and vision that she knew where to be and when to get the best shots!

Post-wedding, Melissa had us a sizable preview to review almost 24 hours after the wedding so she could collect feedback before sending us our final photo collection. Once sent, Melissa/Sava made it very easy for us to share photos with family and friends and access them in the future for when we wanted to reminisce.

We can't thank Melissa enough and we recommend Melissa at Sava for all of your photography needs!
    Tony A. Married on 05/02/2021

Absolutely Incredible

I was absolutely thrilled with the work that Melissa from SAVA Studios did for me. She was incredibly helpful with the entire process. A few key things that I felt set her apart from other photographers:

1. Her prices were very affordable. She has multiple packages that are tailored to meet your every need. I purchased a package that provided a 2 hour photo shoot with 300 pictures professionally edited, AND access to a private online gallery for a price that was well within my budget. Can’t beat her prices, especially for the quality you get.

2. She is incredibly flexible. My proposal photographs were a surprise for my fiancé, and Melissa was able to take several candid photographs that truly captured her shock in the moment. Planning the shoot was also very easy because Melissa was very easy to communicate with and was willing to work with me in terms of planning where to set up, stay out of sight, etc. Most photographers can’t be bothered with something like this, but Melissa is unlike anyone else out there!

3. She has an eye for perfect natural pictures and posing. So often photographers will have you stay in awkward, unnatural positions in order to get the “perfect” shot, but it always ends up looking staged and unnatural. I was amazed with how she was able make the experience comfortable and easy for us and get all of the pictures to look professional and beautiful without an artificial feel. Her photographs truly captured the essence of the moment I proposed.

Melissa did outstanding work with the project she was hired for and I would recommend her to any person looking for and incredible photographer who is flexible and easy to work with. She is the absolute best around!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shumita & Michael
    45 photos · 09/03/2019
  • Matt & Grace
    20 photos · 05/15/2016

45 Cedar St. Dobbs Ferry, NY, 10522
Location of (Sava Studio)

Sava Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sava Studio include in the starting price?

Sava Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sava Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Sava Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sava Studio offer?

Sava Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sava Studio offer?

Sava Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sava Studio offer for wedding events?

Sava Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sava Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sava Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding