SASV, Columbia, SC 29229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About SASV

SASV (Sword & Song Visuals, LLC), is a videography business based out of Columbia, SC with a heart for creating beautiful wedding stories for couples to enojoy for many years. We pride ourselves on our expertise. Though we are based in the Midlands, we serve couples all over the great state of South Carolina. Don't hesitate to give us a call or check out our website for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

sasv official logoclearback 51 1969039 158870719886493

6 Reviews for SASV

1 User photo

Mark S. · Married on 12/18/2020

Amazing Work - Quick Turnaround

Christina and her boyfriend were amazing! They captured every possible moment and were extremely professional. The price was unbeatable in comparison to other companies. Our final video was more than we ever could have expected or imagined. The turnaround time was very fast and we had our video back within less than 2 months of our big day! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Chelsea K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Look no further for your wedding videographer!

Christina with SASV was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was initially on the fence of even having a wedding videographer after spending so much money for so many other aspects of the wedding- if this is how you feel too- take my advice and book SASV.

Christina will work with your budget but absolute no part of her work/your video will seem even remotely "budget". I was really happy that after booking her she wanted to have a few conversations with me and my (then) fiance to get a feel for what we were looking for and our vibe/personalities. Man, she really nailed it. With all the raw footage she had and how beautifully edited it was- I was super impressed with how timely she got us our video- but honestly, it was never something I pushed, you don't want to rush a masterpiece! Christina clearly holds herself and her work to a very high standard- and it shows.

Our photos are great but they just cant encapsulate the way our wedding felt and the personal interactions. Christina brought her boyfriend as a second shooter (HUGE bonus!) that addition elevates the our video to be expertly shot and edited. After viewing sample videos of other wedding videographers, I had some concerns about getting a video that felt cheesy or staged. Christina's ability to put together all of the genuine, authentic and beautiful parts of our day is truly unparalleled. Watching it evokes all of the emotion we felt that day- we were so impressed how accurately it represents the day and takes us back. We have watched it so many times and I still get tears in my eyes (as do the other viewers). Christina will produce a video you want to watch over and over again, share with others, will make you proud and feel all the emotions again. If she happens to be available on your day- look no further, book her. Right now. I have friends who didn't get a wedding videographer and regret it. I have friends who got a videographer and paid waaay too much and regret it. You will have zero regrets with SASV. And that's so invaluable on your wedding day.

Photo by: Adornment Photo

Sent on 01/26/2021

SASV FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 900
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray