Hollywood, FL 33020 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sassy Weddings and Events

Sassy Weddings & Events is your guide. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

Why do you need Sassy Weddings & Events?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of training and experience in the field of wedding planning. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

We do not accept any commission from vendors, nor do we benefit from selecting any particular vendor or location. Our only benefit is your happiness. All details are kept in strict confidence. Our contract includes an optional confidentiality agreement, so you can rest assured that your privacy is protected. We have served many high profile clienteles in a wide-range of situations. Your happiness is all that we are concerned with.

Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

Follow Sassy Weddings and Events on

6fa489e4d2ab4dfb hhhhhh

38 Reviews for Sassy Weddings and Events

• Samantha

Samantha Anderson · Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST decision I made.

There are not enough words to describe just how wonderful Shavonnda and her team are. What's the worst thing that could happen during your wedding??? How about the power going out?!? That's right, the power went out just as I was about to be announced for the first time!!! Shavonnda was quick and came up with solutions so that I was not stressed at all. She was easily the best decision I made when planning my wedding. I only had Shavonnda work with me month of/day of and she goes above and beyond that day of service. She was the first one there with me at the venue and the very last to leave.

If you want a stress free, smooth, and fun wedding, Shavonnda does not disappoint!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Brian Williams · Married on 12/23/2018

Life Saver

You are such a Jewel. Thank you for making my wife's & my life a breeze with the planning process. With our crazy work hours - it was impossible for us to plan. Have a happy new year Sassy Team & may you have an amazing 2019. Well deserved.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rebel Washly · Married on 12/21/2018

💍👰🏽😍HAPPY CLIENT😘💐🌹

I want to start off by saying sorry for being so difficult… lol. Before I met you planning my wedding was just so crazy for me and my husband. From the consultation we felt at ease, thanks to you and from that point on I have to say it was simply amazing. I would like to give a really big thank you for working so closely with my vendors which I'm sure was not an easy task. Ugh. From the time we took off to our honeymoon all the way until the time we got back our family and friends have been raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful everything looked. We owe it all to you ladies!!! Thank you show Shavonnda, Valerie and Odyssey! #teamsassybride #happy2019

Sent on 12/30/2018

Sassy Weddings and Events Pricing

Sassy Weddings and Events Price Rates

Sassy Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Hollywood, 33020 See on map
    754-800-9333 (Phone number)
    786-282-5578 (Other Phone Number)
    Consultation via Video Chat, Telephone or In-person between 10am - 7pm.