1710 Flamevine Place, Malabar, FL 32950 Map · Phone number

About sassy a la mode

At sassy a la mode we're all about the little details. We take your style, story, and interests to create an authentically designed wedding that your guests won't forget. We love modern, minimalist design, greenery, exposed brick, and black and white stripes, but we can custom design for anyone and can't wait to hear your story!

Follow sassy a la mode on

c58b0a4a579e9950 1526207548 6efc3163979003fa 1526207546537 2 z2
d3dd0f47bedf79cc IMG 8845
up the creek farms styled 029

7 Reviews for sassy a la mode

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Akili from sassy a la mode was one of the best parts about our wedding. She took care of absolutely everything. She reached out to all of our vendors ahead of time, ensuring we all had same schedule. She went through our final walk-through with us, which was super important because she was able to talk us through many of our concerns after we left. She eliminated so much of the stress for an extremely DIY bride. She even had a shout wipe for me when I showed up to the rehearsal with chocolate all over the back of my white pantsuit! Not only did she deal with a lot of our constant questions leading up to the big day (and even our indecisiveness about renting a tent...or not renting a tent...when the decision needed to be made!) but on the day of the wedding, she was so on point. All of my DIY decorations were perfectly in place how I'd envisioned and she was the only reason that both me and my mother were able to relax come wedding day, which was really important to us to get to spend that time together. She was even delivering drinks to us when we were forcing everyone to skip cocktail hour to stick around for photos. She was truly amazing and I can't recommend her enough!!! When we came back the day after wedding, she had already packed everything up for us in our containers and it was all just ready to load. She gave us recommendations for vendors and she also worked for our catering company, so she had her hands in everything! She took care of it all. She will 100% make your wedding day happen exactly as you imagine it and she has a great personality that is very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Akili was so awesome in helping plan and day of coordination of our wedding.
    She is seriously the best!
    She really took a lot of time to go over what we wanted overall for our wedding ceremony and reception and she made it happen.
    I cannot thank her enough for all her work.
    You can feel her love and passion for what she does, she is always optimistic and has a free spirit.
    They made our wedding day go very smoothly, if something went wrong I am not aware of it.
    Thanks girls, you are awesome!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jenifer · Married on 05/09/2015

I absolutely loved working with Akili!
    I could not have pulled off our wedding without her!! She took so much stress off me during the planning process and the execution the day of the wedding. After major Pinterest binges Akili helped me stay true to my original vision of my wedding, was super professional, and on top of every little detail. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for anybody planning an event. Looking forward to working with her again! Thank you so much for everything, my wedding was perfect and everything I wanted to be!

Sent on 05/01/2015

sassy a la mode FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Stacia Morgan Photography
    Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! Enough said! Her work speaks for itself! ??????

• Up the Creek Farms
    Up the Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

The team at Sassy a la mode specializes in every little detail, making sure your vision comes to life. I've seen from start to finish including stationary design, inspiration boards, custom designs, and wedding coordination. You couldn't ask for a better team then someone that can offer custom styling!

• 1710 Flamevine Place Malabar, 32950 See on map