1657 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

About Sassafras Flowers

At Sassafras, we love weddings and take pleasure in creating floral pieces that are elegant, unique and unexpected, reflecting the bride and groom's aesthetic and sensibilities. Our wedding flower planning service is fun and easy, we guide our brides and grooms along the way, keeping it simple and effortless. We offer full service wedding flower planning and rental linens. Call us today to tell us about your wedding!

sassafras3
1920x1080kbintroslidecopy
sassafras2

18 Reviews for Sassafras Flowers

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Maura and her team are amazing. They took my vision and made it a reality. I trusted Maura to decide where I should spend my budget and the results far exceeded my expectations. From a handmade ceremony arch to the most magical reception, I would not change a thing.

Sent on 11/18/2015

The flowers were absolutely beautiful- Calla lilies, peonies, hydrangea and orchids- the ballroom looked stunning! I cant thank Maura and her staff enough- beautiful beautiful wedding-

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2015

Sassafras is amazing!!! Our wedding flowers were incredible and we couldn't have been happier that we chose Sassafras to make it all happen :) Maura is a true artist and pays attention to all the details, really creating the best floral arrangements you could ask for! With little instruction from me, other than colors, some flower options, and the overall feel I was going for, she far surpassed our expectations. My bridal bouquet was soft and romantic and exactly what I wanted, and the table arrangements were out of this world. Everything was so perfect. In addition, Maura is just a wonderful person and it was so easy working with her. She put me at ease on our wedding day and everything went so smoothly. I would recommend Sassafras to anyone looking to have fabulous flowers on their wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Award

Sassafras Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• McKay's Photography
    McKay's Photography Wedding Photographers

Sassafras has not only the most elegant floral arrangements, but they also look fresh ALL day long and the staff is amazingly professional. As a seasoned Photographer, I have seen and heard just about everything. I regularly see wilted flowers by the end of the day. With Sassafras, you do not need to worry about the quality of your investment. Maura and staff are also extremely creative and the displays always highlight the wedding perfectly.

• 1657 East Ave Rochester, 14610 See on map