18 Reviews for Sasha's Bridal Boutique

My wife (fiance at the time) found a dream dress one day at a store, but because it was the first one she tried on, she made the decision to wait and look at other ones before she made the decision to buy. Unfortunately, when she went back to get the dress, it was no longer available. She was heartbroken. Fortunately, I was able to find out who the designer was and contacted them. They were going to be able to get her the dress, but we would have to get it from Sasha's Bridal in Miami because the designer was in France and did not have a boutique in Tampa. Sasha did a great job of ensuring that the dress got to the U.S. She had her initial dress fitting with Sasha. There were some adjustments that needed to be made. She was able to make the adjustments and get the dress shipped to Tampa in plenty of time for the wedding. My bride tried on the dress expecting to have to take it to another boutique for her final fitting, but after trying the dress on again, it fit perfectly. Sasha and her team had done an amazing job and the dress fit and looked beautifully. Thank you for making a major part of our wedding perfect. We would not hesitate to use Sasha again in the future.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

OMG, I cannot say enough about Sasha's!
It was the only place where I didn't feel like a number. A family-run business opened up by Sasha a few years back when she was looking for her own wedding dress and hated the experience. You book an appointment and the whole store is yours. Pick through stylish/well-priced dresses and showcase them by walking down the runway in front of your family in friends.

So sad she's closing.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Look no further than Sasha's Bridal Boutique for your dream dress. I LOVED my experience. I had a wonderful time and fell in love with the very first dress I tried on. Sasha is incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. I had quite the large entourage with me and she so graciously accommodated everyone. The selection of dresses is excellent for brides on any budget. Sasha is honest and keeps to the budget you have in mind, which I really appreciated. You're sure to find a unique and stunning dress that matches your style for your very special day here.

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/18/15, 3 Reviews