5141 Fourth Colony Dr, Gainesville, GA 30504 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sash Reflections Photography

Sash Reflections Photography is about capturing your Wedding the way that you remembered it - relaxed, natural, and full of emotion. We just add an artistic touch. I love to shoot in Modern, Traditional and add some Photojournalism to my weddings.Sash Reflections is based out of Gainesville, Ga and serves all of our neighboring states. Our goal for weddings is to capture all the emotions, details, and candid moments that make up the complete story of your day. Therefore, we do not put a time limit on all of our services. We will do what is necessary to completely document the day. We find that this approach makes for a complete and beautiful wedding album. We are proud of our personal, friendly and reliable service, so please feel free to contact us to ask any questions or just talk about your event. Congratulations on you special day!

Hudson600
3c26e344a026e901 1251319206925 Hudson600
McGraw0565

5 Reviews for Sash Reflections Photography

Courtney · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I could not agree more that we had the BEST photographer in the world! Sash Reflections Photography has more to offer any bride and groom than any photographer out there. We absolutly love ALL of our pictures. You only have one chance to have the best photos captured and Jennifer provided us with the most perfect phot's that anyone could ask for! I am so blessed to have her as our photographer! I will always refer her to anyone looking for a photographer! She is the BEST!!! She has the best prices and is fun to work with, easy to communicate with, very professional, extremely creative! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 08/30/2009

1.8
      0.0

Sash Reflections Photography work is good, but lack customer service. Jennifer does not respond to calls or emails. To be honest we wasn't sure she was going to be at the wedding do to her lack of communication. She is very slow about getting you the products you purchase. Before signing contract and sending deposit I asked her what was her turn around time for her work. She ensured me 2-3weeks. It took me and my husband four months after our wedding to receive all the items listed in our contract. Which was an album and CD. We are very unhappy with the service we received. Her customer service made my experience horrible.

Sent on 01/10/2013

0.4
      2.0
      0.0

BEWARE OF SASH REFLECTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!! My husband and I paid for her TOP package 6 months before our wedding date of 8/20/11. Today is 12/6/12 and we STILL have not received our album, prints, or two parents' albums that were included in our package! Luckily we got our CD! This photographer doesn't respond to e-mails or phone calls and is nothing but excuses. Her price was much more reasonable than any others and now I know why...she is unprofessional...unhelpful...and doesn't answer questions at all before or after the event. I am not even that happy with the photos in general. DO NOT BOOK THIS PHOTOGRAPHER IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Sash Reflections Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sash Reflections Photography 1
    Book together Photography and Videography and save $$$
    We are offering a wonderful savings for the brides that are looking for Photography and Videography together. You will save $400.00 off your Videography Package and $200.00 off our Digital Platinum Package when you book together.

• 5141 Fourth Colony Dr Gainesville, 30504 See on map