Green Bay, Green Bay, WI 54115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1

About sash&bow

sash&bow is a full-service wedding planning, design, and production company based out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Their team believes that couples should be able to enjoy their engagement and wedding. To help their clients do this, the team has dedicated themselves to paving a path to success, bringing couples' wedding visions to life. Bringing a team of master planners and designers to the table, this business knows how to make events go off without a hitch.

sash&bow has over a decade of experience in making dream weddings come to fruition. They have made it their prerogative to work with reputable, trusted, and skilled vendors that are sure to get the job done. Each event is coordinated with the couple's budget in mind, meaning that they will work hard to present economical solutions to their clients. From wedding apparel to invitations, they have their couples covered.

sarah and andre wedding sashbow shaunae teske 0031 51 147056

sash&bow 3
sash&bow 4
  • Dustin

Dustin Jacqmin · Married on 07/06/2019

Alliey helped us create our dream wedding

My wife Jackie and I worked with Alliey for about a year to plan our wedding, and she was helpful at every phase of the process. Early on, she took the time to learn about our hopes and dreams for the wedding, but also our budget and logistical challenges. She took all of that into consideration throughout the process. She offered great suggestions for the venue, food, music, cake, décor, flowers and many other things that were high quality but within our budget. It was this balance that we found most helpful. Alliey did the sifting and winnowing, then presented us options that she knew we would love.

As the wedding day approached, Alliey kept us on track to get things ready in time and make final decisions. She and her staff did an excellent job on the wedding day keeping things on track and running smoothly. My wife and I were able to engage fully in our wedding day without worrying about the logistics; it was wonderful. Overall, we think Sash&bow was worth every penny and we would absolutely hire Alliey again.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    sash&bow 5
    sash&bow 6
    sash&bow 7

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

By far the BEST investment for our wedding! We decided on hiring a planner for our wedding 2 years prior to the big day, and it was by far the best decision we made. Not only was Alliey by our side every step of the way but she also had so much insight, knowledge and guidance throughout the process. We honestly have no idea how we would have done it without her. Alliey gave us tons of checklists, spreadsheets and deadlines to keep us on track; as well as, helpful tips and tricks make planning easier. She was definitely our go to person anytime planning got stressful and she always knew exactly what to say to calm the nerves. She is amazing at what she does! She are extremely grateful for everything she's done for us. Our day was a total success, all thanks to Alliey and team!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    sash&bow 8

sash&bow FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Wedding DJs

Alliey and her team at sash&bow are by far the best planners I've had the honor of working with. No only do they make my job of entertaining guests at a wedding much easier, they go the extra mile before the wedding facilitating communication with our clients, encouraging creative planning and most importantly, walking our shared clients through the planning process stress free. I often tell wedding clients “remember to enjoy the planning process because your wedding day is only 12 hours or so but your planning journey is months if not a year and you don't want to look back and think how stressful it was.” Working with sash&bow gives you the opportunity to really enjoy your planning experience! I highly recommend Alliey and her team! (full disclosure: I am taking my own recommendation, Alliey is currently planning my wedding.)

• Sara Miller Makeup Artistry
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Planning your wedding day can be tough. By hiring a wedding planner, you can avoid the stress of planning it yourself. Allison is one of the planners in the area that you should definitely look into. As a wedding professional myself, I am always so happy happy when my clients book Sash and Bow for their special day. I know that everything will be done in a professional and timely manner and that my clients will have no stress (with the exception of a few wedding day jitters here and there....). If you are undecided on whether or not you should hire a wedding planner, reach out to Allison. She will take care of everything!

• buds 'n bloom design studio
    buds 'n bloom design studio Wedding Florists

We have collaborated with Sash&Bow to create so many dream weddings. Allison is a fantastic wedding planner who always goes the extra mile to make each event special. Her experience and hard work shows in each event that she plans. We make a great team!

• Green Bay Green Bay, WI, 54115 See on map