Green Bay, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1

About sash&bow

I am so excited for your big day!

We believe you should enjoy your engagement and have the wedding of your dreams! We are here to walk alongside you through the entire wedding planning process and to bring your vision to life.

Along with myself, a Master Planner & Designer, comes a talented crew and wedding day staff to make your day flow smoothly. You deserve a stress-free wedding, stunning decor, and an amazing experience for you and your guests.

Cheers!!

alliey

Owner & Master Planner

10+ years experience

Here is what we offer:

Financial Planning

Your wedding is likely one of the biggest investments of your lifetime. We know how to find you the most talented professionals when it comes to planning yourevent. We only work with the most reputable, trusted, skilled, and experienced vendors to make your wedding planning process and wedding day stress free! We’ll help you make choices that are the best value for your dollar, and we’ll help you to spend wisely so that you can have your dream wedding while still staying within your desired price point.

Your Planning Resource

We’ll be your resource for all of your wants & wishes. From attire, to invitations, etiquette, wedding paper, websites, postage... You name it, we’ll help you create it.

Invitations & Stationery

Did you know that SASH&BOW has our own custom paper design company? With our sister company, Social Graces, we can work with you to design the perfect paper suite to accompany your event design. We have a graphic designer on staff that is able to design your custom monograms, ceremony programs, seating charts, and event gifting.

Event Production

Wondering how your vision is going to come to life? We’ll be there for the setup and take down of your décor items, rentals, chairs, linens, chargers, table numbers, and more on the day of your wedding. You won’t have to lift a finger!

Creative Partner Management

With years of experience coordinating both intimate and large scale events, we’ll help you to choose and coordinate with all of your vendors throughout the planning process.

Timeline Preparation

You have one day to host your perfect wedding , and timing is everything ! We’ll prepare a wedding timeline which keeps your bridal party and creative partners on track for your wedding day, keep your event team working together, and be their go-to so you can enjoy your day while your plans are unfolding.

& More!

These are just some of the many ways we’ll work with you to craft your perfect wedding. We can’t wait to hear exactly what you need so that we can put together a custom proposal for your event.

sarah and andre wedding sashbow shaunae teske 0031 51 147056

sash&bow 3
sash&bow 4
  • Dustin

Dustin Jacqmin · Married on 07/06/2019

Alliey helped us create our dream wedding

My wife Jackie and I worked with Alliey for about a year to plan our wedding, and she was helpful at every phase of the process. Early on, she took the time to learn about our hopes and dreams for the wedding, but also our budget and logistical challenges. She took all of that into consideration throughout the process. She offered great suggestions for the venue, food, music, cake, décor, flowers and many other things that were high quality but within our budget. It was this balance that we found most helpful. Alliey did the sifting and winnowing, then presented us options that she knew we would love.

As the wedding day approached, Alliey kept us on track to get things ready in time and make final decisions. She and her staff did an excellent job on the wedding day keeping things on track and running smoothly. My wife and I were able to engage fully in our wedding day without worrying about the logistics; it was wonderful. Overall, we think Sash&bow was worth every penny and we would absolutely hire Alliey again.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    sash&bow 6
    sash&bow 7
    sash&bow 8
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 03/25/2018

The Perfect Day!

As someone who had no idea where to start when planning a wedding, I knew that I would need help. After meeting with Alliey it was evident that she was exactly what we needed. From choosing vendors, to decorating the venue, and coordinating the day, Alliey and her team made our wedding a truly wonderful and stress free experience. In the days leading up to the wedding I waited for the stress and anxiety to come, but it never did. As our wedding day came and went I kept repeating, "Thank goodness for Alliey! I could have never done this alone!" Our wedding was truly perfect from start to finish. Hiring Sash & Bow was easily the best choice we made in making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/30/2019

sash&bow FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Wedding DJs

Alliey and her team at sash&bow are by far the best planners I've had the honor of working with. No only do they make my job of entertaining guests at a wedding much easier, they go the extra mile before the wedding facilitating communication with our clients, encouraging creative planning and most importantly, walking our shared clients through the planning process stress free. I often tell wedding clients “remember to enjoy the planning process because your wedding day is only 12 hours or so but your planning journey is months if not a year and you don't want to look back and think how stressful it was.” Working with sash&bow gives you the opportunity to really enjoy your planning experience! I highly recommend Alliey and her team! (full disclosure: I am taking my own recommendation, Alliey is currently planning my wedding.)

• Sara Miller Makeup Artistry
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Planning your wedding day can be tough. By hiring a wedding planner, you can avoid the stress of planning it yourself. Allison is one of the planners in the area that you should definitely look into. As a wedding professional myself, I am always so happy happy when my clients book Sash and Bow for their special day. I know that everything will be done in a professional and timely manner and that my clients will have no stress (with the exception of a few wedding day jitters here and there....). If you are undecided on whether or not you should hire a wedding planner, reach out to Allison. She will take care of everything!

• buds 'n bloom design studio
    buds 'n bloom design studio Wedding Florists

We have collaborated with Sash&Bow to create so many dream weddings. Allison is a fantastic wedding planner who always goes the extra mile to make each event special. Her experience and hard work shows in each event that she plans. We make a great team!

• Green Bay Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54115 See on map