sash&bow

Green Bay, Green Bay, Wisconsin, WI 54115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Real Weddings 1

About sash&bow

Sash&Bow is a wedding planning service in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Their planners have more than 10 years of experience and serve all of Northeast Wisconsin. They work with you to understand your vision and bring it to life. Owner and master planner Alliey Kline-Weichett has years of experience and is ready to get to know you and your future spouse.

Alliey and her team of skilled planners and designers make your planning experience stress-free. They have a large pool of resources and reputable vendors for all your needs. They help you choose a venue, coordinate with vendors, create a master timeline, organize important contracts and document and more. They can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, farewell dinner, bridal luncheons and more. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

70 Reviews for sash&bow

1 User photo

sash&bow 1

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

By far the BEST investment for our wedding! We decided on hiring a planner for our wedding 2 years prior to the big day, and it was by far the best decision we made. Not only was Alliey by our side every step of the way but she also had so much insight, knowledge and guidance throughout the process. We honestly have no idea how we would have done it without her. Alliey gave us tons of checklists, spreadsheets and deadlines to keep us on track; as well as, helpful tips and tricks make planning easier. She was definitely our go to person anytime planning got stressful and she always knew exactly what to say to calm the nerves. She is amazing at what she does! She are extremely grateful for everything she's done for us. Our day was a total success, all thanks to Alliey and team!

sash&bow 2

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

I will be the first to admit that when I got engaged I did not think I needed a wedding planner at first. Being out of town from Green Bay, however, I reconsidered that it may be necessary and I met with a few other local planners and then with Alliey. Alliey was absolutely fantastic from the moment we first met and I knew that I needed her as a partner in this crazy wedding process. She provided counsel immediately on all things wedding (things that you have never thought of or would never think of). I started benefiting from her guidance on day one in regards to vendors, timelines, etc. I also had a pretty specific design vision that I was looking to bring to life and Alliey helped me along the way to get there. She also has an amazing rentals business that makes a lot of the decor planning that much easier. I cannot begin to tell you how good it felt to get to the wedding weekend and just know that everything was taken care of, I really underestimated how many directions I could be pulled in as the bride and it was truly a priceless gift to be able to focus on the wedding, marrying my husband and my family and friends vs. all of the other stuff. I honestly cannot thank Alliey and the team at Sash & Bow enough and if you are like me and hesitant about hiring a planner, HIRE SASH & BOW, it will be the best decision you have made in the planning process!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Alliey & yeam did a great job of making sure that all the moving pieces were in place to make sure we had a wonderful day. Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

sash&bow FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment
    Shaun Anthony Signature Entertainment Wedding DJs

Alliey and her team at sash&bow are by far the best planners I've had the honor of working with. No only do they make my job of entertaining guests at a wedding much easier, they go the extra mile before the wedding facilitating communication with our clients, encouraging creative planning and most importantly, walking our shared clients through the planning process stress free. I often tell wedding clients “remember to enjoy the planning process because your wedding day is only 12 hours or so but your planning journey is months if not a year and you don't want to look back and think how stressful it was.” Working with sash&bow gives you the opportunity to really enjoy your planning experience! I highly recommend Alliey and her team! (full disclosure: I am taking my own recommendation, Alliey is currently planning my wedding.)

• Sara Miller Makeup Artistry
    Sara Miller Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Planning your wedding day can be tough. By hiring a wedding planner, you can avoid the stress of planning it yourself. Allison is one of the planners in the area that you should definitely look into. As a wedding professional myself, I am always so happy happy when my clients book Sash and Bow for their special day. I know that everything will be done in a professional and timely manner and that my clients will have no stress (with the exception of a few wedding day jitters here and there....). If you are undecided on whether or not you should hire a wedding planner, reach out to Allison. She will take care of everything!

• buds 'n bloom design studio
    buds 'n bloom design studio Wedding Florists

We have collaborated with Sash&Bow to create so many dream weddings. Allison is a fantastic wedding planner who always goes the extra mile to make each event special. Her experience and hard work shows in each event that she plans. We make a great team!

• Green Bay Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54115 See on map