Venice, FL 34285 Map · Phone number

About Sarah & Sunbeams

Sarah Marie Beeman here. I have been thrown into the wonderful world of photography since 2008... I like documentation; keeping something from a special moment (large life events, or daily little memoirs) : a note, a leaf, a wrapper, or heyyyy... a photo. :) My eclectic mind has allowed me to see the small details that are so beautiful that often are being passed up day by day (& what a shame because Jesus is a gloriously talented Artist). I love with all my heart, I want to capture love, I love love, you love love... lets make magic!! Thanks for being interested- I want to photograph you, your family, your love story, or anything else that you want to keep as a beautiful handmade memory by yours truly for the rest of your life. :)

Currently specializing in homemade/crafted/DIY/outdoor weddings.

I will capture it through my camera, eyes, and sunbeam that tells your story each beautifully & unscripted detail at a time.

Email: sbeeman3@kent.edu

kpcs 87
img5492

5 Reviews for Sarah & Sunbeams

Celia · Married on 10/18/2014

Sarah & sunbeams - she brings just that to your photographs. Sarah has a true talent with sunlight. It follows her wherever she goes. She can bend it and direct it straight into her photos to make a beautiful scheme. Sarah photographed my wedding. She made everyone comfortable (we have a LOT of family), and was done with the mandatory "bride-groom-family" pictures very quickly. She and her assistant (one of my old friends) arrived as early as possible to scope out the venue and get an idea of the best places to shoot. My advice to you - run with every idea she has! And if you have an idea, do not hesitate to tell her. Sarah will help you with everything!
    I wanted our wedding photos to seem like they were made of dreams. Sarah did exactly that (and I didn't even tell her.)
    I was in wonder at the way she captured the wedding party and the guests. She didn't miss a beat or a moment. When someone laughed or cried, she was there. She didn't just take pictures - she photographed our souls. She caught the twinkles in our eyes, the nervous smiles, and the love in our hearts. When I look back through these pictures, my heart is filled with happiness, and with love for all the beautiful people who are so important to me and my husband.
    I would recommend Sarah a thousand times over.
    - c + c

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jihan · event on: 01/12/2013

Sarah was a pleasure to work with and made taking pictures so much fun! She was very accommodating to all our needs and made taking pictures so much fun! We were very pleased with our engagement pictures. Sarah helped us make memories we can always look back to. I would highly recommend Sarah for any event.

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/23/2012

I used Sarah for my engagement photos in fall, for a May wedding. She did an amazing job!! She helped pick a location. She was punctual, sweet and enthusiastic. She wasn't afraid to climb up a fence or get her jeans dirty to get a good shot. She got us our pictures back quickly- I actually needed one for save the dates the following week, so she was flexible and gave me a few to choose from a few days after the shoot. We loved them all!!
    We would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sarah & Sunbeams FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files