636 S 36th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Robison Photography

Hi, I'm Sarah! I believe the most important things in life are our relationships with those we love, and the moments we share with them. My goal as a photographer is not only to document those moments with our loved ones, but to turn them into works of art that will be treasured for generations. I am a natural light photographer who is very conscious of the composition and lighting of each image. I provide not only high quality, artfully composed photographs of your wedding day, but I strive to provide each of my clients with a wonderful, refreshing experience where they feel relaxed and comfortable in front of my camera! The wedding day can be stressful enough, the photographer should not add to that stress!

I have a Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography, and have been photographing weddings since 2010. I have the experience as well as the knowledge to ensure your wedding day is captured beautifully with photos that will not only remind you of special moments, but will tell your story and help you remember the emotions you experienced as well. Visit www.sarahrobisonphotography.com to see more of my work!

Follow Sarah Robison Photography on

c77a46c71d413ac5 Pablo Robyn 245
sneakpeek 2

11 Reviews for Sarah Robison Photography

Anthony Scarpino · Married on 12/22/2018

Sarah was top notch from the day I accepted her bid. She went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure my surprise engagement photos were ones to remember. Pictures came out beautifully. I don't live in the Seattle area but if I did I would choose her to do my wedding. A++

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Anthony! It was an honor to be trusted with documenting such an incredibly special moment for you guys! You two were so rad to work with, and I wish all the best for you two with wedding planning and in your future marriage! :)

Pristine · Married on 09/30/2017

As a wedding DJ myself, I come in contact with a lot of photographers and get to watch many of them work. There's something special about Sarah Robinson photography. Watching her work it's apparent she has "the eye". A lot of people can pick up a camera, but only some truly know how to utilize. Her ability to capture a moment is very evident in her portfolio, and her interpersonal skills are top notch, making her an extreme pleasure to work with. I will be adding her to my website under 'preferred wedding vendors', at the top of the photography section.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a such a pleasure working with you at Megan & Chris' wedding. You guys did a fantastic job at keeping the reception running smoothly, and the music was perfect!! I look forward to the next time we get to work together. :)

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was incredibly kind and so easy to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. She did such a great job of directing us, yet was able to capture photos of us and our family that were relaxed and didn't look or feel posed. During our ceremony she was so unobtrusive and inconspicuous, I barely even realized she was there which was so nice given the very intimate nature of our ceremony. I feel Sarah captured all of the little details that was the essence of our wedding. The quality of her product was outstanding! I loved all of the images and the photo album she created was stunning. I highly recommend Sarah for quality and personality!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for the review, Erin! It was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful and intimate wedding. I'll always remember the wisteria story, and how awesome they looked in the photos!! Can't wait to work with you guys again at your anniversary session! :D

Award

• Pristine Entertainment
    Pristine Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah has a truly unique style here in the Yakima Valley. She comes highly recommended.

• 636 S 36th Ave Yakima, 98902 See on map