1601 E. 5th Street, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

fd8703392f2a48ca 1219787506310 sis 33
IMG 3896 Edit

8 Reviews for Sarah Q Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2014

We are over the moon about our wedding pictures! They are stunning! Sarah takes amazing portraits and also has an eye for taking un-posed pictures that still look super flattering. She and her husband captured our day and the feeling of it so well. The photo booth was a really fun part of our reception too!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Christine · Married on 05/15/2010

Sarah was fun to have around on the wedding day. She was present but not nosey or annoying. There was never a moment when someone had to ask Sarah or her husdand, Henry to make sure and get that picture or come over here and get that. They were always there but somehow blended into the background so noone was annoyed or overwhelmed by the photographer.

Through the process of engagement pictures and bridals and the wedding day Sarah makes a connection with her clients. She becomes a friend who always acts in a professional manner.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2009

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Watch her blog for a few months, you'll really see her talents, her passion and the awesome perspective that's unique to the eye of this fabulous photographer. She is an extremely talented gal with a heart of solid gold. It felt like having a good friend there. Her partner in crime, her hubby Henry was even super great to have there.

I was totally impressed of all the pictures...all of them. Meeting her to go over things was easy breezy, this gal is definitely done this wedding photography thing a few times.

A good photographer was what I wanted to have for our special day. Worrying about it the day of, was not on my mind. I put her in full control of the picture taking, and she did the dang thing...I have these pictures forever, and I'm still looking at them... often...at it's 2 months later.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Sarah Q Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Blue Note Bakery
    Blue Note Bakery Wedding Cakes

We love Sarah Q's photos. She is really able to capture the moment and make every picture one to frame!

• I Heart Pix by Amy Cupp
    I Heart Pix by Amy Cupp Wedding Photographers

Sarah is an AMAZING photographer. The way that she connects with people through photos is absolutely incredible. I am a constant reader of her blog and I really respect and look up to her! Sarah you are wonderful!

• 1601 E. 5th Street Austin, 78704 See on map