Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Korus Photography

I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of Austin, Texas but I love to travel!

Photography is not something I have been passionate about since grade school, it's something I discovered later in life. I quickly figured out that shooting landscapes was not my thing, so I started asking friends and family members to let me shoot them. Slowly but surely, word got around and I found myself with a photography business.

Now more than 5 years later, I still love shooting people more than landscapes and I would love to shoot you on your big day! If you like to laugh and have a good time and dont like super posed pictures, I just might be the right photographer for you!

Package pricing starts at $1500. Packages include at least 6 hours of wedding day coverage by myself and a second shooter, an online gallery to share with family and friends, and a high-resolution disc of 500-9000 fully-edited images. Please visit my website (http://www.sarahkorus.com) or email me at sarah@sarahkorus.com for more details!

dsc1932
dsc7213bw
dsc1658

1 Reviews for Sarah Korus Photography

Hailey · Married on 09/09/2016

Sarah photographed my friend's wedding a couple of years ago and was highly recommended. After checking out her pictures and prices online, I knew I wanted that soft and romantic style for a great price. Though based in Houston, she met up with my husband and I in Pflugerville to discuss our vision, and the day of our wedding drove all the way from Houston to Liberty Hill. She was responsive and accommodated my husband's general disdain for formal photography, directing us only when needed to get portraits and becoming a fly on the wall during the reception. Like my friend, I highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 11/03/2016