Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT

5871 Cedar Lake Road, Suite 210, Saint Louis Park, MN 55426 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $550
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT

I have a background in marriage and family therapy, and am based in St. Louis Park (and also do virtual sessions). I provide premarital counseling and education to engaged couples, and relationship coaching to dating and married couples.

I specialize in utilizing the PREPARE/ENRICH for couples, which consists of an online assessment and five structured feedback sessions, during which we go over the assessment and I provide counseling and education to couples related to several key components of their relationship. I have a passion for helping couples learn about each other, create a strong foundation for a healthy marriage, and discuss values around communication, conflict resolution, financial management, and other topics.

My office is dog-friendly, and I invite well-behaved dogs of clients to join their owners in session, as I believe the bond between owner and dog can be a key component in the journey to better overall mental health! I am LGBTQ-friendly and am not religiously affiliated.

Follow Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT on
red heart shaped ornament 3687981 5 51 1974443 159918345265161
red heart shaped ornament 3687981 5 51 1974443 159918345265161

Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT Pricing

Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT Price Rates

Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 550
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 215
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MN
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT

Sarah Kenville

Sarah Kenville

Owner

I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) providing premarital counseling and relationship assessment for dating, engaged, married, and same-sex couples using the PREPARE/ENRICH inventory. It is my sole focus, and something that I am incredibly passionate about! I am a wife and dog mom with a passion for helping clients enrich their relationship through discovering their strengths and growth areas. I hold my Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from Saint Mary's University. I also have my law degree and a Master of Business Administration, and bring a wide range of professional and life experience to my practice.

I believe that we all have the capacity to lead fulfilling lives and to enjoy positive, healthy, and satisfying relationships. I utilize a strengths and skills-based approach, helping couples learn healthier ways to communicate and resolve conflict; discuss views on financial management, parenting, and other topics; learn more about their shared values and interests; and build the foundation for a strong relationship.

One of my biggest transitions was returning to graduate school to begin a new career in marriage and family therapy after working in the corporate world for over eight years. While starting a second career was a huge leap of faith and not without its challenges, it was the best decision I have ever made. My dream of helping people has become a reality, and I am lucky enough to be pursuing my passion every day.

I am active in dog rescue (my husband and I are dog parents to Brody, Maggie, and Minnie Mouse), strongly believe in the healing power of dogs, and invite clients to bring their four-legged family members to our sessions. I am LGBTQ-friendly, and am not religiously affiliated.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 5871 Cedar Lake Road, Suite 210 Saint Louis Park, MN, 55426 See on map
    612-429-4313 (Phone number)
    Weekday evenings; Saturdays from 9am-3pm
    Location of (Sarah Kenville, MA, LMFT)