Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sara Sterling Ansley, Harpist

weddings, parties, corporate events

Harp music creates an elegant, romantic atmosphere for your wedding. I will assist you in making selections for the many music moments in your wedding -  choose from many choices for your processional, recessional, and special ceremony music ; also choose classical, religious or popular prelude music.  Music for receptions or cocktail hours is also offered.    Smaller folk harp also available for outdoor weddings. $200 for one hour; $275 for 2 hours. Additional fee for travel outside Tampa Bay area.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Tampa

12 Reviews for Sara Sterling Ansley, Harpist

Sara, was extremely professional. Although I didn't actually get to meet her, I was told that the music was beautiful. She even learned a song just to play at our wedding! It was very helpful to have a reliable musician.....it's less stress on the bride!

Profile Picture User4926071, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sara provided the music for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. She was professional and always got right back to me via email. When we met at her home, she played numerous pieces for us to choose from. Everything sounded beautiful. I wasn't there to hear her at my wedding, though I did hear her music as I walked down the aisle. Everyone said wonderful things about her. She brought such class and elegance to my wedding. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lisette, 3/14/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sara was great! The music was beautiful and added just the perfect touch to our wedding day. We used her for both ceremony and cocktail hour music. We received many compliments from our guests. She had a large selection of songs and will schedule time for you to listen and choose your songs. She was very professional and very easy to work with. I recommend her to anyone looking for that little something different in your music.

Profile Picture Tiara, 3/17/13, 7 Reviews