Santa Clarita, CA 91350 Map · Phone number

About Sara Panman Photography

Looking for fun, energetic, genuine images? Look no further than Sara Panman Photography. Whether it is family portraits, newborn, children, event, engagement or wedding photography, we will work closely with you to create the exact look and feel you are dreaming of. I am easy going, and playful, so you are sure to have a great time during the process.

I am a photographer who fell in love with capturing the moment, the story, the idea. And have spent the last 5 years studying and learning the craft. My career began after my oldest daughter was born, and while I was in graduate school for photography. Since then, I have continued to grow and study, and am dedicated to capturing the beauty of your family or children.

mg030
mg030
e678a0d93f2c6339 1400612586898 mg018
mg0061

Sara Panman Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• At Last Event Planning
    At Last Event Planning Wedding Planners

Working with Sara is like second nature! She is so easy to get along with, and takes great shots! We love working with her!

• Santa Clarita, 91350 See on map