10116 Sorrel Ave, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number

About Sara Mazer Photography

Thanks for your interest in Sara Mazer Photography!  I am an experienced wedding photographer who covers the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland, and southern Pennsylvania area.  I specialize in weddings and do this as a full time career.  My style is primarily photojournalistic, however, I also do about 45 minutes of formals as requested.  I am the type of photographer that hopes you do not notice me.  I prefer to take photographs from afar with a telescopic lens to capture your most natural moments.  I like to meet with you beforehand to talk about what sort of photographs you like, show you my portfolio, and hope you find me a good match.  I love looking at pictures you might bring with you from magazines and will try to capture or recreate any you are interested in.  I also do not mind working with lists of desired shots and will try to accommodate you to your hearts content!  My first career was in computer engineering, and I am very handy with Photoshop.  Unlike most other photographers, I do simple editing for free.  In addition to the standard color correction and cropping, I routinely edit out blemishes and wrinkles so your skin looks perfect (for brides, grooms, and guests!)  I also do creative editing such as mixing black and white and color, motion blurring, vignetting, and blurring out backgrounds, for free, to give you special photographs to keep that look like no one else’s.  I can even do more extensive editing, such as double chin removal, tummy tucks, replacing heads/merging photos, or even creating a canvas oil painting upon special request.  You may of course have all the simple originals in color or in black and white as well!  I also do not force you to purchase a package of any sort.  I have a flat fee for my time and that is it.  You can then view and order prints online, order an album, or purchase the entire wedding set on DVD as desired.  I love this career and sharing the most happiest times with people and their families.  I truly believe you can see this in my work and the time I put into every photograph.  Congratulations on your engagement and I hope to meet you soon.  Best regards, Sara.

• Natalie Michelle Photography
DSC 8166
Tierney4816

6 Reviews for Sara Mazer Photography

Ben · Married on 10/20/2007

Sara was great, really professional and took so many beautiful photos that captured our ceremony wonderfully. We really love candid photography and it was great because we barely knew she was at the ceremony, just snapping away in the background really allowing everyone to just be themselves. I would highly recommend Sara to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2007

Sara was a fantastic photographer for our wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and she took gorgeous photos. She was everywhere at once, and caught each moment beautifully - but she was never intrusive to us or our guests. She was generous with her work and talent, and as a result, we have a stunning (and incredibly accurate) record of the entire celebration.

Sent on 01/02/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2007

Sara was an amazing photographer. She was so professional the day of the wedding and her pictures far above exceeded my expectations. If you need a photographer for a wedding or family pictures or any major event I would highly highly recommend Sara for memorable pictures for years to come!

Sent on 11/23/2007

• 10116 Sorrel Ave Potomac, 20854 See on map
    Location of (Sara Mazer Photography)