Sara Kate Events

Oceanside, NY 11572 Map · Phone number

About Sara Kate Events

Sara Kate Events is a full service design and event planning company specializing in luxury weddings and children’s birthday parties. We fully believe that each event is unique and therefore we customize our packages specifically to your needs. While the options below give you an idea of what we do, they are certainly not all-inclusive of our work at Sara Kate Events. Please call or email us for more information.

Thank you!

Planning and design package options:

• Luxury Full Service Planning and Design

Wedding table centerpiece
Wedding table centerpiece

38 Reviews for Sara Kate Events

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

I hosted my wedding on 10/28/17 at The Glasshouses in NYC. I hired Katie and her team as our Day of Coordinator because I needed to make sure I was stress free and didn't worry on my actual wedding day! We hired a number of vendors and needed the reassurance that everything would run smoothly. Hiring Sara Kate Events was by far the best decision. She made sure to check in with all the vendors, helped us with our ceremony run through and made adjustments when necessary during the reception. Katie was so kind and wonderful. I completely trusted her and she went above and beyond. You can tell she has many years of experience and a great eye for detail. She knew the layout of the venue well which was a plus. Hiring her was worth every penny, best decision we made.

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2016

I had the pleasure of working and spending the day with Katie and her team at a wedding this past summer and they were phenomenal! Not only is she the sweetest person EVER but she gets it done! And with a smile on her face. She not only did the florals and decor for the wedding but she also handled day of coordination, and she did an impeccable job at both. The day was fun, smooth and flawless with her at the helm!

Morgan · Married on 07/29/2016

Probably the best decision I made for our wedding, aside from saying “yes” my groom, was hiring Katie Berger as our florist and day-of-coordinator. Katie feels like a long-lost friend of the most genuine and just-plain-nice variety; she takes the time to get to know you and all that you hope your wedding day to be. Believe me, you won’t know how much you need Katie until after the wedding – so take it from me: hire her now. No joke, she is a game changer in the wedding industry (and lets be honest – the world). For me, I wanted someone that could wear multiple hats (i.e. flowers, décor, and coordination) so as alleviate as much pressure from us (and my parents) on the day. Katie, and her assistant Mary Kate, did just that – and then some. Katie and Mary Kate ensured that our day ran smoothly from start to finish while keeping things both calm and fun! We will never be able to thank them enough, but I hope that a review like this will keep well-deserved business coming their way for a long, long time.

Sara Kate Events FAQ