157 Moore Drive, Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sara Drury Local Looks

Sara is one of those lucky few people in the world who genuinely loves her job.  She's invigorated by helping people find a hairstyle that suits them and excites them.  The part of her job she enjoys most is working with brides.  What girl doesn't love weddings?  So for Sara, getting to be a part of so many weddings - and specifically helping brides achieve the look they've always imagined is a dream come true.

Sara's bridal services begin with a free consultation where she will spend time talking with you about the look you want and then putting you in the chair to try out a few different styles.  Once you're satisfied with a chosen look it's on to the big day!  On the day of your wedding you have the option of having your hair done at the shop where Sara works or having Sara come to the location of your choice.  Have a special look in mind for your bridal party as well?  Sara can do their hair too!  Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and Sara can help you create a hair style that both you and your groom will love!

Follow Sara Drury Local Looks on

3c47bef8cb61320f Sara Spring 2016 0028

16 Reviews for Sara Drury Local Looks

1 User photo

Devon · Married on 08/18/2018

Sara was phenomenal, she was such a pleasure to work with and executed my vision perfectly (even after changing my mind on my hairstyle... multiple times the months and week leading up to my wedding!) She did my whole bridal party and my mom, and everyone turned out looking so incredibly beautiful. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Rozella · Married on 07/16/2016

Sara was wonderful to work with! Her bridal package included a makeup and hair trial before the wedding, which was great because I got to see the look I thought I wanted for my wedding and request a few adjustments. I had Sara do makeup and hair for me, MOB, and three bridesmaids at the hotel we were staying in. Her and her assistant were very punctual and had everyone ready before our photographers showed up. Most importantly, Sara did such a fantastic job with my hair and makeup. My husband was absolutely speechless and just about cried when he first saw me at our first look!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Michel · Married on 10/03/2015

Sara did my bridal makeup, and brought an assistant to help with bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and SOG. We had seven in total, and they timed everything so well. I felt so beautiful. She replicated the look from our trial session perfectly, and my now-husband commented on how beautiful I looked all night long. The makeup photographed flawlessly. Her assistant even helped a bridesmaid fix a hair issue (from a different vendor) without even skipping a beat. She also happens to be a total sweetheart and put everyone at ease. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Award

1 Real Wedding

• Every Last Detail Wedding Planners

Love Sara! As a wedding coordinator, her and I crossed paths almost a year ago and have worked many weddings together since. She is a true master at accentuating the natural beauty of brides on their wedding day. From hair to make-up, she can do it all. I always suggest a bride hire a professional hair and makeup artist for their wedding day and Sara is one of the best.

• ANGELA ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Sara is an absolute peach. She has done so many of our fabulous client's wedding day hair and they always look PHENOMENAL. Our clients absolutely adore her and I am absolutely certain you will too. Sara is a consummate professional and extremely talented. But do not delay -- contact her -- she books up early!! You will want her expertise on your wedding day -- when you want to look incredible. And you will also want her wonderfully sweet personality surrounding you with good vibes!

• 157 Moore Drive Lexington, 40503 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sara Drury Local Looks)