125 Asusena Drive., Palmdale, CA 93550 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sara Chapman Photography

I first fell in love with photography at a young age. As a kid I always wanted the next cool camera. I loved Polaroids, the excitement of it showing up instantly just made me want to take more. Being able to tell a story through a photo is truly my passion. I am a natural light photographer, I lose myself in nature. I look for the small details to really tell the story. Your session with me will not be your typical "posed" photoshoot. Being outside and where you're comfortable allows for everyone to be themselves and for personalities to come alive in your photos. You never know what beautiful things await you behind the camera lens. Whether it be your wedding day, or your grandchildren playing in the yard, I would love to meet you and I look forward to capturing your life events.

23 Reviews for Sara Chapman Photography

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2013

Sara Chapman did such a fabulous job on my wedding/engagement pictures! She has such a great energy and way of getting things done. My husband and I are both pretty shy and typically hate being photographed, but Sara made us feel comfortable and we genuinely had a good time. The pictures turned out better than I expected. I'm so glad we found her to capture our special day memories!

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara is amazing!!!! Everything was perfect from the photos, the experience and her price. Her and Brandon made my husband and I both so comfortable, I couldn't have imagined not having her!!!!! I look forward to working with her more!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara was such a pleasure to work with. She really made it an enjoyable part of our special day to take pictures. She truly made us so comfortable, and she went above and beyond to make the day as smooth and stress free as possible!!! I will never go ANYWHERE else for my families photography needs.

• TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes
    TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes Wedding Cakes

Sara is a wonderful photographer and all around fun person! Working with her has been such a pleasure! She photographed a wedding in Santa Barbara that I made the White Rose Wedding Cake for. The pictures of my cake were to die for!! Not to mention the fantastic images she captured of the bride and grooms big day. She makes sure to get every last detail and she really has a great eye for photography, plus her natural light and editing make her photos that much more spectacular!!! Sara I hope we get the chance to work together again in the future!!

• 125 Asusena Drive. Palmdale, 93550 See on map