12518 Kavanaugh Lane, Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for Sapphire Studio

Donna · Married on 08/26/2017

Sapphire Studios, Rick and Vivian Smith, did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. They also took our engagement pictures. We have a blended family and they captured the essence of our families character. The special glances that we shared with each other, the laughter, our true deep feelings and intimate moments were captured. Vivian and Rick were amazing! They were so helpful, patient, flexible and easy to work with. We love our pictures - I love the way they made me look and feel - beautiful!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Cheryl · Married on 08/28/2015

We hired Vivian & her son to take our daughter's engagement & wedding photos. I can't say enough nice things about how pleased we were with our experience with this company. Vivian got up before daylight & met the engaged couple at the tidal basin in Washington, DC to take their engagement photos just as the sun was coming up during the Cherry Blossom season. She was on time, professional, fun, and most important...she took beautiful photos! On the day of the wedding, Vivian arrived before the contracted time to be able to scout out the best places to take photos. Both Vivian & her son worked non-stop the entire time snapping hundreds of photos! They were getting all of the right shots while staying in the background. They even set up a computer and had the photos they were taking playing a slide show show so the guests could see the photos too! We can't wait to see the final photos. We know they will be fantastic! You will be extremely pleased if I you choose to work with this photographer. She does excellent work, is flexible, friendly, fun, and her prices are very reasonable. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Vivian, Rick, and Preston are so absolutely talented. Our wedding pictures turned out SO wonderful. Better than I had ever hoped for and imagined!!! I could not wait to see them after working with Vivian & Rick for the engagement session and seeing how GREAT those pictures were! I gave them such a long list to work with, and they did so wonderful getting most of I had asked for! It was just great! They captured so many great and memorable moments, posed and candid. I absolutely love the candids and of those "fun" poses!

Sent on 04/23/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Mint Julep Event Studio
    Mint Julep Event Studio Wedding Planners

Working with this photography team was truly a delight. They have a style of shooting an event that sets them apart. We look forward to working with them more in the future. Historic Events - Wedding & Event Planning www.annapolisweddingplanner.com

• 12518 Kavanaugh Lane Bowie, 20715 See on map