Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

14 Reviews for Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events

4.3

Kerry is a ROCK STAR wedding coordinator!!!!! I never thought I really needed this "month-out" service but Firestone Vineyards demanded we hire a wedding coordinator for that duration...and boy were they on point! They recommended Kerry Lee and she did NOT disappoint!!! Every detail was attended to --she made it seem easy--and was so professional with freat humor and charm...al we had to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! To say we adored this woman is putting it mildly...and her assistant Bobbi was a gem as well. One thing that is VERY IMPORTANT...everything works really well when your major vendors have worked together before ...Firestone, Kery Lee, Pure Joy Catering, Passion Flowers, and LBPS Sound really worked togethera as a finely tuned team!

Profile Picture Deena, 9/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kerry Lee is such a pleasure to work with. I used her "month-of" wedding coordination services and I can't even begin to express how wonderful they were for my recent wedding. She is supremely organized and professional, but at the same time incredibly kind and caring. It was originally forecasted to rain for my wedding and it did rain for our rehearsal, but she had a wonderful plan in place that we used for the rehearsal along with a rain plan for the wedding that we didn’t need. My whole family was incredibly impressed with her and on my wedding day I didn’t have a thing to worry about and just got to enjoy the day. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator in Santa Barbara I really recommend Kerry Lee. She will help make your wedding a complete success.

Profile Picture User2391626, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kerry Lee Dickey was amazing! She was on top of everything, not only the day of my wedding but also for the year leading up to the wedding. There was never a point where I could not get a straight answer from her about anything. She answered all of my emails in a timely and professional manner. She helped me stay put together on the day of the wedding. She made sure everything was just te way my husband and I picked out the day of the wedding. She provided my family and vendors with a timeline and kept them all on track the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner! I would recommend Santa Barbara Wine Country Wedding and Events to anyone who is planning a wedding. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Dominique, 5/15/11, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1289339747860 krusiclargecenterpiece

Courtesy Vendor Referral Discount

Redeem In-Store
We offer a courtesy discount when one of our event supply partners (including Wedding Wire) refers you. Please mention prior to receiving your proposal.
#WW69224ff4194b7a12

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We adore Kerry, She is spot on with details and makes sure your event runs perfectly.

Couldn't think of anyone better to choose for planning your wedding. Great style, easy to work with and above all extremely experienced and knowledgeable in the industry!

AMS loves working with SB Wine Country events. Always goes off without a hitch and Kerry is always an absolute pleasure to work with!

Every event I have worked at with Santa Barbara Wine Country and Events is perfect! Attention to detail is amazing- customer service is 100%! They make my day easy- so I can do what I love the best- create beautiful photography for my clients!

Kerry Lee Dickey is one of a kind! Charming, organized and incredibly fun to work with; which is important in the wedding industry as there are so many emotions invloved from the get go. Kerry Lee has a wonderful calming effect and manages everyones excpectations to the "T". Any bride who is looking for a seasoned professional planner should without a doubt call Kerry Lee for a perfect event.

P.O. Box 5062, Santa Barbara, CA 93150   See On Map