Sanford Event Barn known as "The Barn" is a 10,000 sq. ft. beautifully desined climate controlled venue. The Barn offers 6,400 sq. ft. of open space with a modern rustic feel. Three gorgeous oversized chandeliers hang charmingly from the open wood beam ceiling. Recently added carpet and a portable smoky grey dance floor which enhances the acoustics and allows couples to select where they would like the dance floor. Guests can enjoy a partially covered patio overlooking a lake and water features. It is located on the Northeast side of Sioux Falls on the Sanford complex amid natural landscape of pine trees and prairie grass feel. The Lasso and Wrangler rooms are available for the bide and groom and their attendants for a private area to pamper and refresh throughout the day. Included in the rental
- Open Ceiling. Ceiling to the beam is 22 feet.
- No Columns
- Six Beatiful Bay windows for natual light
- Two trifold patio doors that open to the patio
- Two 10ft Barn doors that can close for backdrop for ceremony options.
- 12 Premium King tables (4 Tall Tables and 8 low seating with padded chairs for up to 96 persons) Additional seating can be rented.
- Five Large HDMI TV's that connect to a computer or thumb drive to play your slides or video.
- 180" oversized drop down screen and data projector connects to computer or thumbdrive to play slides or videos.
- In-house PA system with hand-held or wireless mics available for announcements and speeches, etc...
- 15 - 110 outlets around the perimeter of the main event room.
- 1 - 220 outlet.
- Oversized restrooms for guests.
- Family restroom with changing table. Handicap accessible
- Ladies restroom with two full length mirrors and changing table and handicap accessible.
- Mens restroom with changing table and handicapped accessible
- ADA Compliant
- All service bars for beverage service
- Use of Kitchen prep area for an approved licensed caterer.
- Separate access for caterers and vendors.
- AED on site.
- Outdoor patio on east side
- Partially covered overhang roof 11'6" x 88'.
- patio table seats 8 guests.
- Two soft lounge seating areas, one by the fire pit.
- 1 - 110 covered electricity.
- Two covered patio areas on each side of the west entrance 11'6" x 24'
- 202 paved parking spaces "close" to the venue.
- 2 Handicapped parking spaces
- 14 large overhead parking/security light
- 1 security camera
- Manager on site for event for the venue.
- Standard cleaning of the venue
- Drinking water fountain
- Large 66" HDMI TV in Lasso Room - Midco.
- Black out screen in the Lasso Room.
- Large 66" HDMI TV in the Wrangler Room. - Midco
- Black out screen in the Wrangler Room.
- 40 Pine trees on south side boulevard
- Manicured lawn and landscaping.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Sanford Event Barn frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sanford Event Barn?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
What are the most important characteristics of Sanford Event Barn in terms of venue type, style and location?
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sanford Event Barn for wedding events?
What kind of wedding events does Sanford Event Barn offer?