Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs

Wedding & Event Floral Designs

At Sandra L. Porterfield Designs every wedding is a chance for us to show our
love of flowers and beautiful design. Having been in the floral industry for over
15 years my passion for design continues to grow . I am endlessly studying the latest
trends from Bridal publications ,attending design seminars or hands on workshops.
I work hard to be sure each Bride has the bouquet of her dreams.

Hours are by appointment only in my quiet country studio. Outside appointments are
also available for a small travel fee. Initial  consultations  are usually between 1 and 2 hours.
It is highly recommended to have fabric samples from  attendants dresses and the Brides gown
if at all possible.

Altar Decor (4)
Venue Visit (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Working was Sandra was absolutely wonderful. She was able to make my vision come to life in such a beautiful way. She is a warm and kind person, which makes working with her even more delightful. She was able to scale back on things when I asked her to help us cut costs and then was able to add things (like stunning chandelier greenery) for a reasonable price. 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Sandra was a dream to work with from start to finish! She brought our wedding day vision to life by crafting gorgeous arrangements and bouquets for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The colors and design were elegant, romantic and natural-looking. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Sandra Porterfield's floral designs are absolutely gorgeous!! She designed flowers for our outdoor venue, cocktail hour, and indoor reception. Sandra is super helpful, caring, and easy to work with. She has impeccable taste and is definitely willing to work within your budget. About 10 days prior to my wedding, I needed to make changes to my order and needed help with some decorations - she was able to easily accommodate me and designed something beautiful!! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Designs Pricing

220x220 sq 1267194042980 jenn3
220x220 sq 1272210829100 2536938950862613460164613444831262195036n
220x220 sq 1273793197180 wedding542

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Sandra's work is always fresh and beautiful! I always look forward to photographing a wedding with flowers by Sandra Porterfield!!

Sandra is amazing to work with. The quality and attention to detail in her work is equally impressive.

Sandy does such an amazing job with the flower pieces she creates! She's truly so creative and has such an amazing eye for combining unique and beautiful plants and flowers to create unique and beautiful bouquet or centerpiece for the weddings she works on. We would highly recommend her if you are looking for a florist who will wow you :)

What can I say... I just LOVE Sandra Portefield! She is a true professional who cares about each and every wedding as if it were her own. Her work is absolutely amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Stephanie Lambert

Sandy is a super sweet person! Her design work is very unique and incredibly beautiful. I love working with her, knowing that the flowers will be of the best quality and that there is always a generous supply. She will see to it that nothing is left undone. She is passionate about her work and it shows in the joy she brings to those who choose to use her services. keep up the great work Sandy!

183 Pinnacle Road West, Holtwood, PA 17532   See On Map