Cincinnati, OH 45227 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Freyler Photography

Sandra Freyler Photography is not just your ordinary photo. She has a passion to create art and capturing the right moment. If you want your portraits to reflect on your personality, this is your photographer! She specializes in Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family Portraits, Modeling, or any Event. Please visit her website to view her work and pricing. Feel free to contact her through e-mail or phone, if interested.

Follow Sandra Freyler Photography on

91ea56495295b202 1250637881298 441v
441v
91ea56495295b202 1250637881298 441v

20 Reviews for Sandra Freyler Photography

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2011

Words cannot express how much I am in love with my engagement and wedding photos. Thanks to Sandra Freyler, she literally captured every moment that I wanted for my wedding. Sandra is amazing - she definately has the "it" factor for being a photographer! You can completely tell she loves what she does!
    It took me and my husband a long time to find the "perfect" photographer. I went to many, many, many bridal shows and was just not impressed with any of the photograpers. They were either way too expensive or lacking the personality of a photographer.
    Through word of mouth I came across one of Sandra's business cards and instantly fell in love with it. I immediately went to her website and I knew she was our photographer that we wanted.
    Not only is Sandra resonably priced she is an awesome person. She is so laid back, but yet so much fun to be around. She always made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and always doubled check with us if there was something else that we wanted a shot of. She definately went out of her to make sure that my husband and I were taken care of.
    She was very tentative and listenend to what we wanted and made the whole experience of getting our engagement and our wedding pictures done.
    I could not be more happier with our pictures. I am so thankful that we found Sandra! Thank you Sandra!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/23/2011

Sandra was super awesome. She made our engagement session and our wedding a joy. She took so many pictures and we didn't even notice when she did. She captured all the special moments that any other photographer might have missed. She and her assistant even stepped up and took charge during the ceremony when our planner we had hired completely failed. I would use her again for any event I had or even just family photos later on in life. :) Sandra is fantastic!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Paul · Married on 05/27/2011

There are people that take photos for you, and there are serious photographers. Sandra Freyler is the latter. My wife and I had two sets of photos done with Sandra, and they were anything but ordinary.

Our first session consisted of engagement photos which were done at Sawyer Point Park down on the Ohio river. We had the photos shot in February 2010. Our shoot was graced with snow, cold wind, and wet socks, but Sandra made it fun. We also asked to have some additional shots taken at Arnolds Pub downtown. These were a great change of pace. Sandra was able to capture our fun nature, and really portray more than we ever thought possible through still photography.

Our Second Shoot was our wedding at the Bell Event Center. We planned everything from Washington state (where my wife and I live, and serve in the military) but Sandra was really able to help with all the planning and execution of every element of our wedding like we had been there the whole time. We had about 130 guests at our wedding including friends, family, children, and folks that traveled from all over the country to attend. For this reason we didn't want to miss a single picture or memory that took place on our wedding night.

My wife had first crossed paths with Sandra's photography in about 2006, and loved the different eye that was used in the way Sandra took photos. In all honesty I had not heard of Sandra before my wife showed her work to me. I immediately loved her work, and noticed that she had something more to offer in her work. My wife Danielle showed me her website, her blogs, and a few pics that she had saved that Sandra had taken in the past. We discussed it for a week or so, and decided to contact Sandra. Most of our contact was via email for the weeks leading up to our engagement shoot, but we had immediate rapport with Sandra and felt very at ease with her taking the photos of us.

I would recommend her work (and have) to anyone looking for unique photography. There are no doubts that we will ask her to do work for us again, and hope that she will have some time available in her schedule for old clients and friends.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sandra Freyler Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Proofs

• Maven Photography
    Maven Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra is professional and kind, with an eye for the most beautiful shots. She has always been a pleasure to work with, and she does not disappoint!

• The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy
    The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy Wedding Florists

I had the opportunity to meet Sandra this past December at a wedding we did together- most of the time florists and photographers miss each other- so it was nice to meet her and see her at work. She is extremely talented and focused. Her website and blog is great- and she was generous in sharing pics with me-I also had the rare opportunity to see her husband there as well-which doesnt always happen with florist and baker- he owns Jerry's Cheesecakes! And I have flowered many many cakes from then- so it was a pleasure to meet you both! Have a great season this year and hope to be working with you in the future! thanks Susan Foy (The Wedding Designer)