1941 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122 Map · Phone number

About San Francisco Wedding Photographer - IQphoto

Named 2014 Best wedding photographer by SFGate, Joseph Kohn is award winning international wedding photographer based in San Francisco.

Follow San Francisco Wedding Photographer - IQphoto on

0413 Gus Bren JK FAV Edit Edit
0201 Vivy Nick IQphoto

65 Reviews for San Francisco Wedding Photographer - IQphoto

Erika · Married on 08/19/2017

Joseph, you are truly a BLESSING in more ways than one to us, the couples you've worked with and all of the future lovers you'll meet!

They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and IQPhoto absolutely justifies that. Looking through our wedding album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Joseph was able to capture all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. He's the type of photographer who will give you 100% of his timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our slideshow and photos are breath-taking and we are SO happy that we were able to work with him.

Joseph & IQphoto, you deserve to be recognized as one of the BEST photographers out there and a HUGE THANK YOU for being a part of one of the most significant days of our lives!

Amazing photographer! Josef is so artistic and creative. We got so many beautiful photos we couldn't be happier. Many looked like they should be in a wedding magazine. He also captured the sweet intimate moments before and after the wedding. He was so easy to be around and work with. Highly recommend him.

Manuel · Married on 05/07/2015

I do have to admit that I neglected to provide feedback regarding IQphoto after our wedding last year. I was the one who dealt with them before, during and after the wedding so I felt I should own that task. The honeymoon related trips, some new projects at work, personal errands and many other ashamed excuses made me unable to deliver my input on time about the IQphoto team.

Almost one year after our wedding, the task to “provide feedback about IQphoto online” still remains open in my “to do” list…until today. I could have easily removed this open task from my list, it would have taken me less than two seconds to scratch it. Nevertheless, the fact that I still want to talk about the IQphoto team might give you a good initial impression that my input will be truthful. If I am in need of photography services in the future, I will for sure call IQphoto again. I am confident that my husband, my family and friends would agree with my recommendation.

The IQphoto website, tools, automated processes and more importantly, the IQphoto team truly facilitated the process prior to our wedding and after the big event. They were very easy to work with and made the entire process very enjoyable. They took care of all details and the outcome of their work was extraordinary. We were most impressed about their unique creativity to architect the most remarkable angles and shots. They were able to capture genuine moments and unique people’s expressions throughout the ceremony and the entire event that I am sure will last as positive memories for a very long time. They have a particular journalistic approach that helps to tell the story only though the images.

After almost one year of having the pleasure to work with them at IQphoto, I still remember their team and their sincere advice and great help with pride and a big smile on my face. They brought joy to our lives. On behalf of my husband, family and friends, I would simply like to say to them: “THANK YOU!”

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

San Francisco Wedding Photographer - IQphoto FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency
    WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not just The best of a city hall photography in the bay area but also they are very professional and provide all the good work. We have worked with IQ Photo more than 50+ city hall weddings our clients are happy their work. we are very highly recommend of their team.

• 1941 Noriega St San Francisco, CA 94122 See on map