4198 Falls Rd, Richmond, VA 21211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Samuel Dixon Photography

Experienced Baltimore MD based wedding photographer providing unique, high quality, artistic, and reasonably priced wedding photography.

My passion is capturing candid and authentic moments throughout your day from the bride and bridesmaids getting ready, to the exchanging of vows, to the final farewell. Nothing has quite the same impact as those magic, and oftentimes unexpected, moments beautifully preserved in still images. I love taking artistic posed portraits as well, and actively seek to express something unique and special about a couple through my work.

If you would like to see more of my photographs please visit my website at:

www.SamuelDixonPhoto.com

img0189

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Samuel Dixon Photography

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved Sam and his work! He was relaxed, professional, and all in all a fun guy to work with - not to mention his pictures are absolutely gorgeous. He was extremely responsive throughout the whole process, arrived on time, and was always there for the right moments but never in your face. You barely knew he was there! He was everything we expected him to be and more and the pictures and video turned out perfect. I would recommend Sam to anyone looking for a talented, affordable, and easy-going photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Racine · Married on 05/24/2015

I really can't say enough good things about Sam! Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully and his pricing was not astronomical like a lot of other photographers can be. Sam was super professional, friendly, responsive and overall a pleasure to work with. And his services branch across the DC and Richmond area, which worked perfectly for me and my husband. Since we got married in Richmond, VA we wanted a photographer local to that area, so we wouldn't have to pay additional travel cost. Sam was perfect because he was able to do our engagement session in Washington, DC (which is where we reside) and then complete the wedding in Richmond. The pictures for both were great and even his assistant photographer was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Sam to anyone who wants gorgeous wedding pictures and wants to work with a true professional. Even my wedding guests commented on how great he and his assistant were and how they didn't miss a moment between the two of them. Don't take my work for it. Take a look at his website and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Sam also did a short HD video for us, which was price very fairly. The video is stilling being edited, but I am sure it will be perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

Full disclosure, I have known Sam for a while, outside of his photography services. BUT that does not change the fact that he was fantastic shooting our wedding. Even if I did not know him personally I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

You can tell from the quality of his photos that he knows his way around a camera. But what you don't see is that the day of he is also very patient, helpful, and professional. He worked with us before the event to discuss what photos we "had to have", and helpfully suggested others onsite (like the brilliant suggestion the groom and I take a walk mid-reception, which not only yielded our favorite photo, but also was a nice breather from all the attention).

Otherwise, he did a great job of capturing the various "wedding moments" but without being a distraction . I've seen a lot of photographers who flit around so much and/or overuse the flash that you end up paying more attention to them than the wedding. That was not at all the case with Sam (honestly, we barely noticed him sometimes).

Plus, he is super laid back, even when dealing with our crazy and over excited family members...

Sent on 01/26/2015

Award

Samuel Dixon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

Sam was so wonderful to work with. He literally was behind the scenes catching all of these wonderful shots. I would highly recommend his services to any of my clients and we look forward to working with him more in the future!

• 4198 Falls Rd Richmond, VA, 21211 See on map