Samsclub.com

Online View map

1 User photo

• User1108119 Recently married
    Ordered flowers in bulk for my wedding, the white roses were beautiful!!! Best deal ever!
  • Emmy
    Emmy B. Married on 08/03/2019

Pre-made bouquets and boutonnieres!

I knew I didn’t want to pay much for flowers so I had settled on bulk and assembling then I discovered Sam’s Club does PRE-MADE bouquets and boutonnieres and I was sold!!! (we did end up buying bulk flowers from Costco just for our centerpieces). They arrived packaged safely and looked just as fresh on our wedding day! We got the Bohemian Chic Wedding Collection and you can chose a specific package based on number of bouquets and boutonnieres and then you can buy extra separately The flowers did arrive with a pink ribbon around them which does go with the flowers but I had already planned on using my own ribbon and you couldn’t even see the pink. I seriously couldn’t have been happier and saved TONS of money!!! ! Also you DON’T have to be a Sam’s Club member to buy!!!
    Katherine Married on 06/15/2013
    My mother ordered my wedding flowers through Sams Club online. They arrived perfectly wrapped and smelling amazing! They even came with clippers to trim the stems to give them water! The Lilly's unfortunately need really opened up, but the red roses were amazing!! The bouquets were ribbon wrapped with pretty pins that made it look very professional. Very pleasantly surprised with the high quality for the price!

Online