1710 W Burnside, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Sammy's Flowers

Sammy's Flowers is a wedding and event florist based in Portland Oregon. With over 30 years of experience, this skilled team can help bring your wedding floral vision to life. No matter your style or budget, they will work with you to create beautiful arrangements with fresh blooms to accentuate your special day.

The experienced floral designers at Sammy's Flowers love to work with couples to understand their wedding flower needs. A consultation can be set up between you and a wedding consultant to begin to design your floral story. They work in a wide variety of styles including modern, vintage, rustic, romantic, eclectic, and many more. After your consultation, they will source the freshest seasonal blooms in the color scheme of your choice to create an array of arrangements for your celebration. They can also provide samples and can visit your venue to get a real feel for your aesthetic. Same-day delivery is available throughout Portland, and this helpful team will deliver and install your finished products on the day of your event. A selection of the arrangements that can be designed include:

• Bouquets

1 User photo

Sammy's Flowers 1
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 05/27/2017

I waited until the last minute (1 week before my wedding) to order my flowers. Sammy's was AMAZING and did everything last minute for me. I wanted opened peonies and since it's early in the season, they were having trouble getting them to open. They called me to warn me that they weren't opening and then they went to the flower market the day of pickup to find exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with Sammy's. They did everything they could to give me exactly what I wanted in only 1 week and they did not disappoint. Everyone should use them for all their floral needs!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Menghan · Married on 07/22/2016

Working with Sage for our wedding flowers was so easy and wonderful! Aside from an initial face-to-face meeting, we coordinated everything over email since we’re from out of town, and the flowers turned out beautifully! Sage gave a lot of options to help us stay in our budget and had a ton of amazing ideas, which was good for someone like me who didn’t have a clue what she wanted her flowers to look like. Sage coordinated set-up with our wedding site coordinator, so everything was already arranged by the time we got there! We strongly recommend Sammy’s Flowers!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sammy's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 1710 W Burnside Portland, OR, 97209 See on map
    503 222-9759 (Phone number)