Samantha Welch

Hyannis, MA View map

As a makeup artist, I work with many brides on and off Cape Cod. I am honored to be a part of a bride’s special day. The weather on Cape Cod has its challenges but using my airbrush makeup technique, I provide light to full long-lasting coverage for a day of photos, smiles and loving embraces.

I provide airbrush wedding day makeup services on location. A wedding day makeup kit to take with you includes lip gloss, lipliner, lipstick + lip brush, pressed powder + puff, waterproof mascara, makeup wipes and blotting papers. Also, for mothers and attendants I provide wedding day lipstick color + brush used in their makeup application. There are no additional fees for false lashes, skin prep.

Wedding Celebration Packages

Bride plus Two (3 people) $550

• This includes 90-minute Bridal Makeup Consultation + Application Appointment

• Wedding Day on location makeup for Bride plus Two members of the wedding party.

• Bridal wedding day makeup Kit and wedding lip color for Mother’s and Attendants.

Bride plus Three (4 people) $800

• This includes 90-minute Bridal Makeup Consultation + Application Appointment

• Wedding Day on location makeup for Bride plus Three members of the wedding party.

For smaller wedding parties minimum service fee $425

I recommend your Bridal Design Makeup Consultation + Application 2-3months before your wedding, completed and signed agreements are prioritized. The Bridal Design Makeup Consultation + Application fee is $175. A signed service agreement and payment for consultation appointment secure your wedding date on my calendar. Should something come up and you decide to go in another direction, the application fee is refundable up to eight weeks prior to your wedding if we did not meet to do your Bridal Design Makeup Consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$105

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing
    Candace B. Married on 10/02/2021

Samantha Welch

Samantha was an absolute joy to work with very quick to respond to any of my questions helped me with prepping my skin over the past few months and my makeup for my daughters wedding was absolutely amazing!!!! I would highly recommend her !!!!!!

Samantha Welch's reply:

Hi Candace, it has been a pleasure getting to know you and your family these past few months. I'm happy to assist in your skincare needs as they come up.
    Samantha
  • Ayla
    Ayla S. Married on 11/08/2018

Made us girls look like princesses

I have been going to Samantha for the last 5 years for my facials and was so excited to use her make up services for my wedding, she looks amazing always 🙂. Needless to say, samatha made myself, maids of honor and my mother look absolutely stunning. I could hardly believe my reflection when she handed me the mirror. My make up held throughout the entire day and night with only a slight touch up needed for my lipstick. I highly recommend Samantha’s services for your beauty needs and skincare health, the PCA line she uses is amazing!

Samantha Welch's reply:

Dear Ayla, thank you for your kind words. You made such a beautiful bride, it has been a pleasure working with you over the years. I am truly touched by your thoughtful sentiment.
    Ryan Married on 08/26/2017
    Samantha did my bridal makeup on my wedding day. We met prior for a trial and I left smiling ear to ear. I love makeup and can be picky about some things- she listened to what I loved and adapted instantly to achieve look I wanted. On my wedding day, she made me feel relaxed and beautiful. She oozes professionalism and is very sweet. I would LOVE to have my makeup done by her again and highly suggest her to anyone! P.s She even brings her own chair and lighting so you really feel like a rock star ;)

70 Center Street Hyannis, MA, 02601
Location of (Samantha Welch)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding