Samantha Melanson Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Samantha Melanson Photography

Fine Art Creative Wedding and Engagement Photography

Specializing in fine art and creative wedding and engagement photography.

To chat about your wedding plans please get in touch with me by filling out the contact form on my website www.samanthamelanson.com.

Thank you for your interest in my work. I hope to hear from you soon!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)

I am honored to write this recommendation for Samantha Melanson Photography. Samantha is an amazing photographer and person. My husband and I were absolutely blown away by our wedding photos. Not only do we love them, but our family and friends can’t stop gushing about them as well! More than a few colleagues of mine have stated they were “the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen.” Sam captured all of the little moments that made our day so special, and she did it so beautifully. She is the definition of professional. Not only was she in communication with us every step of the way, she was front and center on the big day helping us keep our timelines intact and making sure everything ran smoothly. My husband and I have never been in front of a camera before so we were understandably nervous. Sam makes it easy and knows exactly what to say to make you feel natural and at ease. If I could do it all over again I would choose Samantha in a heartbeat. True Talent and a heart of gold.

-Lisa and Doug G.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Samantha highly enough. I was lucky enough to have worked with her for my sister's wedding and knew without question that I would not be able to find a better photographer for my own wedding. She is a master at her craft - capturing the perfect blend of formal and candid shots. She captured my favorite moments of the day, and all of my wedding photos bring a huge smile to my face when I look at them now. Plus, Samantha is so flexible and sweet, making her such a pleasure to work with. At the same time, she knows how to guide and direct our large wedding party/families during the day to make sure we stayed on task and got beautiful photos. I also can't recommend the Swoon Booth enough - not only was the photo booth so much fun during the wedding, those photos are so much fun to look back at now.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Samantha was very professional and knowledgeable. The pictures we got back are absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/16/17, 1 Review