samantha bottelier events

Paris, FR View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Fine art luxury agency Wedding Planner

Unveiling to you the magic of Paris & France through effortless wedding planning experience

Samantha Bottelier Events, wedding planner, based in Paris, Bordeaux and throughout France is an agency in the organization and create bespoke wedding. The agency organizes elegant and sophisticated weddings for a French and International customers.

Loving to imagine, design and organize, it is all in delicacy, simplicity and authenticity that Samantha Bottelier Events will draw your beautiful day.

At your service to create the wedding of your dream, Samantha Bottelier wedding planner and designer will be there to guide you and shape your project. From the design of your scenography to the planning of the day, through your floral ornaments, she takes care of everything. Creative and passionate about her job, she will bring you the quality service that you are expected.

Whether you are looking for a romantic wedding in a French castle in Bordeaux, a prestigious ceremony in a Parisian Hotel, a ceremony at the sunset on the beach, or an outdoor wedding in a Provençal farmhouse, the agency is here to fulfill all your desires.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

• Savannah
    Savannah Getting married on 12/04/2022

Samantha – Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

I cannot recommend Samantha enough. She helped to tie up final details and execute my welcome dinner + wedding in Paris on the ground, and was an absolute live saver throughout the process. She is wonderful to work with; attentive to detail, fun, positive, responsive, and was amazing at handling everything that come up throughout the day so I wouldn't have to. She made sure everything was perfect and running smoothly the whole time and assuaged all my anxiety and worries. I cannot thank her enough. If you are looking to get married in Paris, Samantha is your girl to make it all happen.

samantha bottelier events's reply:

Thank you so much Savannah for your trust, your kindness and your joyful. I loved plan your wedding and make it easy for you. Truly an unforgettable wedding with you and your family.
    See you soon in Paris.
  • Treeah
    Treeah D. Married on 08/04/2021

We had such a great experience with Samantha Bottelier! I could not have better things to say about Samantha and her team! She was exactly what we were looking for when we started to plan our wedding. She was attentive, easy to work with and professional. Samantha assisted us with finding all of our vendors, coordinated everything among the team, and finalized our timelines. She was super patient with all our questions during the planning process and she provided anything and everything we needed.

Words cannot express my gratitude for Samantha and the team of individuals who made our wedding day perfect! Everything went seamlessly and felt effortless on our part! We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better team of professionals to make our day the most amazing day ever. We are forever grateful to Samantha for making sure our special day was absolutely perfect in every way!

samantha bottelier events's reply:

Treeah, thank you so much for your lovely words! It meant so much to me. You and Ben are such a lovely couple and I am very grateful for your trust !

Deals

samantha bottelier events 1
Exclusive

1000 Rue de Bordeaux Paris, FR, 00000
+33620114796
Location of (samantha bottelier events)

Other vendors in France for your wedding