Samantha Anderson Events

334 East Bay St #219, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Samantha Anderson Events

Samantha Anderson Events is a full-service event planning and design studio based in historic Charleston, South Carolina. Our events are characterized by timeless design, seamlessly orchestrated flow, and an exquisite attention to detail. Our mission, besides executing a flawless event, is to ensure that your planning experience is just as celebratory as the big day itself.

Bride with her bridesmaids

Samantha Anderson Events 6
Samantha Anderson Events 7
  • Audrey

Audrey Schnell · Married on 03/16/2019

Flawless Wedding Planning (Hire Her!)

A dream wedding planner for OUT OF TOWN brides! I grew up vacationing in Charleston and knew that when the day came, I wanted to get married there. However, living in Seattle posed significant challenges with planning. Samantha was the right person to get the job done. She helped us select a venue – sight unseen- and gave us the ins and outs to make us comfortable in making that decision. She was there for every step, giving me options based on the design inspiration that we put together, but no too many options to make it overwhelming (although I imagine she could give you a million choices if you asked, I was just not that picky!). She was also great via email, keeping me updated at every turn, but always available for a call when I needed to talk things though. The day of organization was flawless and I was able to get ready and have fun with my bridesmaids without dealing with any questions whatsoever about last minute details – Samantha just handled everything!

One important aspect of this process if to truly get along with your planner, and Samantha is one of the most energetic, detailed, and personable people that I know! She was a true pleasure to work with and I would undoubtedly recommend her to any bride that would like to have a stress free and fun wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alexis Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Joy to work with

She was the most amazing wedding planner to work with. She was by my side the entire engagement. She made our day stress free, beautiful and the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

The BEST experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Samantha and her team!! I did the full planning service and I’m so glad I did because it allowed me to actually enjoy being engaged! I have been planning my wedding since I can remember, so I wanted to be really involved in the planning. I was definitely able to! SAE involved me every step of the way. Day of was executed flawlessly and my husband and I enjoyed every second of our big day and didn’t worry about a THING. I felt so calm and relaxed in the morning because I knew Samantha and her team would handle everything. My best advice for brides is to prioritize what means the most to you in your budget, consider vendors you may have never heard about before, and enjoy every moment of this time because it goes by so fast! I look back on how incredible our day was and I know it wouldn’t have been anything like that if it weren’t for Samantha and her team! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Samantha Anderson Events 8
    Samantha Anderson Events 9
    Samantha Anderson Events 10
    Samantha Anderson Events 11

Award

Samantha Anderson Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Ava Moore Photography
    Ava Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Samantha Anderson Events for the past several years on weddings here in Charleston and she is amazing!!! She creates absolutely stunning wedding designs!! She is always so organized and put together. She is always so upbeat and has the most positive attitude. You can tell that she really enjoys taking great care of her couples!! She is the best!!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 334 East Bay St, #219 Charleston, 29401 See on map