334 East Bay St #219, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Samantha Anderson Events

Samantha Anderson Events is a full-service event planning and design studio based in historic Charleston, South Carolina. Our events are characterized by timeless design, seamlessly orchestrated flow, and an exquisite attention to detail. Our mission, besides executing a flawless event, is to ensure that your planning experience is just as celebratory as the big day itself.

• Ooh! Events
Bouquet
3dd8d9f7526101a1 1525067548 536a8b785ff8164a 1525067535975 8 28

28 Reviews for Samantha Anderson Events

Eliza Perocchi · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Best decision we ever made

Where do I even begin. Samantha Anderson events is hands down the best decision we ever made for our wedding. This has been a very busy year for us, and I was especially concerned because I knew I would be studying for the bar while knees deep in wedding planning. I was NOT EVEN STRESSED about the wedding, because Sarah was completely amazing and took care of everything. She is always so prepared, and is such a joy to work with.

And to top it all off, Samantha and Sarah have been lifesavers with the covid crisis. We are truly so lucky to have them help with our special day, because not only have they been such a big help with planning, but it’s so nice to have planners that we can also call our friends. Samantha and Sarah are the sweetest and want to make your day everything you want and more!

If I give any bride any advice, it would be to hire Samantha, Sarah and their team. You will not regret this decision.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Cassie Palmeri · Married on 05/11/2020

Hands down best Wedding Planner in Charleston!

If there was such thing as 10 stars I would without question, give Samantha this rating. If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner in Charleston look no further. I interviewed many planners for my wedding and the minute I talked to Samantha on the phone I immediately knew she was the one. Her "think outside the box mentality" is one of my favorite qualities about her. You can put her up to any challenge and she will exceed your expectations. Her creativity is beyond! I sent her so many pins from Pinterest and ideas of my vision and she literally made my dream wedding come true. She also sticks to your budget which is so important to keep in mind. She makes DYI look straight out of a wedding magazine. My favorite thing she came up with was for our escort card display which was an oversized map of Charleston with famous landmarks! She really takes the time to get to know her clients and that was also key for me as Charleston was a destination wedding for me. I was able to trust any decision or recommendation she made with full confidence. I have to say I miss talking to her everyday! Please don't walk, RUN and hire Samantha, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Linda Blackwell · Married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful and Talented Samantha Anderson!

I cannot thank Samantha Anderson enough for partnering with my daughter and me to plan Larkin’s wedding day. I can see how really big this job is....especially on the wedding day. Samantha was amazing throughout the planning process. She helped us with the wedding at the French Huguenot Church as well as the reception at the beautiful Lowndes Grove Plantation. The venues were so special and timeless. Everything was done beautifully!!
    Cheers to Samantha for making the wedding day a fabulous one! She is absolutely the best!!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Award

Samantha Anderson Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Ava Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Samantha Anderson Events for the past several years on weddings here in Charleston and she is amazing!!! She creates absolutely stunning wedding designs!! She is always so organized and put together. She is always so upbeat and has the most positive attitude. You can tell that she really enjoys taking great care of her couples!! She is the best!!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 334 East Bay St, #219 Charleston, 29401 See on map
    Location of (Samantha Anderson Events)