334 East Bay St #219, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Samantha Anderson Events

Samantha Anderson Events is a full-service event planning and design studio based in historic Charleston, South Carolina. Our events are characterized by timeless design, seamlessly orchestrated flow, and an exquisite attention to detail. Our mission, besides executing a flawless event, is to ensure that your planning experience is just as celebratory as the big day itself.

3dd8d9f7526101a1 1525067548 536a8b785ff8164a 1525067535975 8 28

Samantha Anderson Events 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/23/2019

I adore Samantha!

Whenever I envisioned my wedding, I dreamed of a bright and airy lowcountry fairy tale and that is exactly what Samantha Anderson Events built for me! I could not be more grateful for the outstanding work that she and her team did to make my wedding dreams come true! She took my vision and my budget and made it a reality!

Working with Samantha was such a joy! She is so sweet and patient and is somehow able to solve any problem at hand! Having her by my side throughout the entire wedding planning process was such a blessing! She guided me through the whole process and was so incredibly knowledgeable and organized! She introduced me to the most wonderful vendors, and everything just seemed to easily fall into place! When the big day finally came, I was confident that Samantha had everything under control and didn’t have a care in the world! Our wedding was the most perfect day, and I have Samantha to thank for that! She is my wedding planning hero!! I absolutely adore her and could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Schnell · Married on 03/16/2019

Flawless Wedding Planning (Hire Her!)

A dream wedding planner for OUT OF TOWN brides! I grew up vacationing in Charleston and knew that when the day came, I wanted to get married there. However, living in Seattle posed significant challenges with planning. Samantha was the right person to get the job done. She helped us select a venue – sight unseen- and gave us the ins and outs to make us comfortable in making that decision. She was there for every step, giving me options based on the design inspiration that we put together, but no too many options to make it overwhelming (although I imagine she could give you a million choices if you asked, I was just not that picky!). She was also great via email, keeping me updated at every turn, but always available for a call when I needed to talk things though. The day of organization was flawless and I was able to get ready and have fun with my bridesmaids without dealing with any questions whatsoever about last minute details – Samantha just handled everything!

One important aspect of this process if to truly get along with your planner, and Samantha is one of the most energetic, detailed, and personable people that I know! She was a true pleasure to work with and I would undoubtedly recommend her to any bride that would like to have a stress free and fun wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alexis Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Joy to work with

She was the most amazing wedding planner to work with. She was by my side the entire engagement. She made our day stress free, beautiful and the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Award

Samantha Anderson Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Ava Moore Photography
    Ava Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Samantha Anderson Events for the past several years on weddings here in Charleston and she is amazing!!! She creates absolutely stunning wedding designs!! She is always so organized and put together. She is always so upbeat and has the most positive attitude. You can tell that she really enjoys taking great care of her couples!! She is the best!!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 334 East Bay St, #219 Charleston, 29401 See on map