Sam Limstudio

• Cherishmyshots Photography
  • Photography by Regina Marie

3 Reviews for Sam Limstudio

karin · Married on 08/31/2014

Sam is absolutely an AMAZING photographer! He is very professional, focused, yet easygoing, warm, caring, and extremely patient. Sam is very detail oriented and knows just how to get the best shots. This was our first time working with a professional photographer and we were nervous about how to pose, where to look, stand, etc.

Believe me when I say that taking impromptu pictures on your phone with your friends is a lot easier than having to take professional pictures. I never realized how much thought goes in to a professional photo shoot.

Engagement Session:
    During the E-session he gave us a lot of valuable guidance on how to pose better and to get the best shots out of us. We took our pictures in DTLA at Grant Park and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Sam found great spots for us and came up with really neat shot ideas.

Wedding Day:
    Fast forward to our wedding day. Sam and his assistant, Sean, showed up a little earlier than they were supposed to so they would have enough time to set up and not have to rush.

Sam had really fun ideas for the pictures after the ceremony for the wedding party. I had a shot list of a few shots that I had liked on Pinterest, but I can honestly say that I did not even need to look up anything. Sam came up with great and fun shots for all of us.

Choosing Sam Lim Studio for our engagement and wedding pictures was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Whatever you do, do not skimp on your photographer. Remember, you will have these pictures to remember your special day for the rest of your lives and you want them to be amazing!!!

Thank you Sam & team!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2014

We got married in California and we live in Florida!!! Trying to plan a wedding remotely can be more than stressful!! Sam and his crew made me less stressed by being easy going and reassuring that things would be great!! No disappointment!! They did an amazing job and I highly recommend this company for any occasion. Not just weddings. They all have a very special eye that helps capture those wonderful moments that you want to hold onto forever!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

3.4
      3.0

Sam Lim is a great photographer, I would only book ONLY with Sam Lim if you can but other photographers isn't as great.

Sent on 05/26/2015

• 88 N Fair Oaks Ave, Ste 101 Pasadena, 91103 See on map
    Location of (Sam Limstudio)