Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sam Chase Music

Soulful voice, beautiful guitar playing - perfect for ceremony & cocktail hour

Sam Chase is a professional singer/songwriter/guitarist based in Boston, MA. A graduate of Boston's Berklee College of Music in 2008, Sam's performances range from the local pub to folk festivals to 2500 seat halls. He has shared the stage with Grammy award winners (Marc Cohn), big bands (Tower of Power) and popular folk songwriters (John Gorka, Lori McKenna).

In addition to these performances Sam is also a great choice for your wedding, corporate event or private party. For wedding ceremonies Sam is the perfect choice for those looking for more of a modern singer/songwriter vibe than the traditional wedding  march. For those looking for music for a social event or cocktail hour Sam's ability to perform with precision and complexity while maintaining a comfortable volume for guests to enjoy themselves and socialize is something his clients all appreciate.

As a solo performer Sam picks from a list of over 600 songs that continues to evolve and change over time. If you have a special request - it's likely that Sam will know it (and can learn it if need be).

Serving the South Shore, Greater Boston area as well as Southern New England, New Hampshire and Maine.

For more info on Sam Chase and his upcoming performances please visit www.samchasemusic.com or feel free to email him at samchasemusic@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Microphones (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Vocals (1)

I saw Sam performing one night in Boston and instantly knew he could bring the vibe I wanted for my wedding cocktail hour. Throughout the process, Sam was extremely professional and easy to work with. His extensive list of songs made the selection process effortless. I did ask for a few songs that were not on his list that were special to my husband and I and he even knew those! The day of the wedding, Sam was engaging with my wedding guests and many of them are still raving about him. Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly suggest him for your next event!

Profile Picture Michalene, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sam is the real deal and made our wedding day so incredibly special! He is so talented and had people singing, crying (happy tears, of course) and dancing. He also made the planning process so easy and he was very accommodating with special requests and our last minute changes. I so appreciate his talent and warm personality. Thank you Sam for making our wedding day that much better! :)

Profile Picture Kallie, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We hired Sam for my 40th bday party and honestly we could not have been happier with his performance. We sent him 7 to 10 songs we love and not only did he learn them, but he NAILED them. He also stayed late and played for an extra hour. Truly can't say enough about how awesome he was and you are CRAZY if you don't hire him. At the end of the night we did something really cool. We started singing a song we wanted and he just flowed right along and of course sang it perfectly. You won't regret hiring Sam, I swear. Mike

Profile Picture Michael, 8/19/17, 1 Review