Salt Lake City, UT 84123 Map · Phone number

About Salt Lake Wedding DJ

Many people think that a DJ just plays music. My goal is much more involved. By the time a wedding comes, I want to know you well enough to know what kind of music you like, (that is the easy part). Just as important, I want to make sure I know how you want the evening to flow this helps assure everything will run smoothly and help make unforgettable memories. Brides call me their personal representative, Grooms call me their wing man.

Follow Salt Lake Wedding DJ on

michon ben sparkle
DJ equipment
DJ equipment
michon ben sparkle

22 Reviews for Salt Lake Wedding DJ

Krista · Married on 06/15/2019

Josh is a straight up outstanding DJ. My wife and I were recently married at High West Distillery in Wanship, UT. We hired Josh for our big day and needless to say he did not disappoint. From start to finish, Josh was polite, professional, caring, timely, and most importantly, did a kick ass job spinning tracks at our wedding.

Josh took the time to meet with us at both the venue and our home to fully discuss how we wanted the wedding day to play out. He had great tips and insights on how to maximize the success of our event in regards to set up, sound, music choices, you name it. Josh tailors everything to your wishes, including how much interaction you want him to have with guests emceeing, his wardrobe, music selection, etc. No detail is too small and Josh delivered on everything we asked him to do and more.

I've been to 8 weddings this year and have seen how some DJs conduct themselves like it is their day and their show... Josh is nothing like this. He truly cares and listens to what you want during your wedding/event. He was an excellent emcee during the dinner and cocktail portion of the evening, and an outstanding DJ during the dance party. He knows just when and how to control the energy in the room, mixing in songs that are sure to make people dance and enjoy themselves.

Book him first before any other in town. Josh is easily the #1 DJ in Utah. Needless to say we were pleased and he has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mary · Married on 08/10/2018

Josh is absolutely incredible!!! Before the wedding we were able to set up a video conference and discuss the details of the day since neither my husband or I live in the Utah area. It was so helpful to be able to communicate with Josh and get his expertise on how to keep the day flowing the way that it needed to. The day of, he was ready and set up, and helped a ton with a few minor mishaps with the venue! Having Josh really just took one stress load off of my shoulders and made life so much more enjoyable on that day! He also is great about getting the energy going to have a fantastic time and get everyone on the dance floor!! He truly goes above and beyond for a DJ and I couldn't have been happier to have him as part of my husband and my special day! I cannot say enough about how great it was to have him!! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Christy · Married on 06/12/2017

Josh was absolutely fantastic to work with! He was so helpful throughout the whole process and had great suggestions regarding music selection, flow of the ceremony and reception, and many other things! He did a great job of feeding off of the crowd to get everyone up and dancing to make sure everyone had a great night. It is evident through his work that Josh is a great DJ and MC who listens well, pays attention to detail, is very organized and helpful and truly cares about you as a couple and your wedding day. Josh really made an effort to get to know me and my now husband before the wedding which allowed him to portray our tastes and reflect our sense of fun throughout the whole event! We whole-heartedly recommend Josh to anyone who needs a DJ and MC for their special day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Salt Lake Wedding DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry
    A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry Wedding Officiants

Salt Lake Wedding DJ, Josh Cazier, is an accomplished and skilled professional. He listens to what his couples have to say and pays careful attention to each detail to ensure their entertainment experience is everything they hope it will be.

• Salt Lake City, 84123 See on map