4281 Scenic Highway 30-A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Salon Twist

We are a full service salon that specializes in Wedding and special event hair and makeup. The salon has a unique and inviting atmosphere and our stylists are color experts who can enhance your special day or event.

You can find a wide variety of gifts for all occasions and we are a Kerastase / Bumble & Bumble salon. We feature the full range of both lines. Additional lines are Apothia, Altru, Tokyo Milk, Sara Happ & Love & Toast, to name a few.

Our expert makeup artist can transform your look wih precision and La Bella Donna exclusive cosmetics. Make an appointment today or let us come to you. Salon Twist offers on-site hair and makeup for a wide range of events.

bold
bride1
bridalmu
wedmakeup
Salon Twist
Wedding hair expert Megan Walters.
Wedding hair expert Megan Walters.
greatmu
bold
salontwistlogofacebook

6 Reviews for Salon Twist

Alla · Married on 09/26/2015

Salon twist is where my wedding hair do was done. The stylist did such a great job, my hair was perfect, and stayed up the entire day. The hair was done really fast witch was great. The prices were very reasonable., the staff was great to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jill · Married on 04/26/2014

I am SO happy I found Bridgette at Salon Twist to beautify me on my wedding day. She is AMAZING!

She is extremely flexible and responsive! When I was visiting Destin for wedding planning I met Bridgette and had a hair and makeup trial and I loved everything she did. After I went back home, she and I communicated via email and she had no problem when I decided to change my makeup for the wedding. I just sent her pictures of what I wanted instead. She was great with my bridesmaids as well.

She saved my wedding! I had an allergic reaction to false lashes I had put on (in NYC) and the morning of my wedding I woke up looking like I got hit in the face with a baseball bat my eyes were so swollen. She called me that morning to let me know she was on her way to the wedding location and I told her what had happened the day before. She knew exactly how to fix the problem and made a pit stop to pick up a cream for me. She put the cream on my eyes and my eyes went back to normal within 5 minutes! Without her the wedding would have been a disaster.

Thank you so much Bridgette! She is definitely the girl you want to do your hair and makeup on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Christi · Married on 08/16/2010

I got married last summer on Grayton Beach. When I was looking for a Salon i was so happy to find Salon Twist. From the very start they were so helpful and professional. I brought in a picture and the stylist made my hair look exacltly like I wanted. They took care of my 3 bridesmaids and my flower girl and they all looked beautiful. I really felt llike they worked hard to make my big day special.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Salon Twist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• 4281 Scenic Highway 30-A Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map
    Tues - Wed:10:00 am - 6:00pm Thurs:10:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri:10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat:8:00 am - 3:00 pm