10225 Main Street Suite 20, Clarence, NY 14031 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Salon in the Tower

We provide a tranquil, beautiful atmosphere in the heart of the Historic Clarence Hollow. Our New York City trained stylists travel to receive education in the newest hair styles and cutting techniques at the World Famous Bumble and Bumble Hair University. All of our stylists at Salon in the Tower specialize in custom cuts, coloring techniques, and the latest styles. Our salon in Clarence, NY exclusively carries the full Bumble and Bumble hair product line used to attain the unique hair styles and blowouts that we are known for!

Follow Salon in the Tower on

314e3280c586d9fd CROPPED LOGO
angie

4 Reviews for Salon in the Tower

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2015

I saw Salon in the Tower at a Bridal Show and decided to give them a try and boy am I glad I did! First off, you can't beat the prices! All of the girls were extremely good at what they do and were fantastic to be around. I went for a trail on both hair and makeup and was extremely satisfied. On the day of they opened early for us, set up a nice table for our drinks and breakfast, and let us have full control over the radio. I had 6 girls getting their makeup done, and 7 getting their hair and we had 4 stylists and basically the salon to ourselves. Every bridesmaid was extremely happy with both their hair and makeup (one girl though her eyeliner was slightly uneven and they very quickly fixed to make her happy!). I would STRONGLY recommend Salon in the Tower to everyone!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

bridgette · Married on 10/12/2012

I had my bridal party booked at Salon in the Tower for my wedding. Every girl in my bridal party loved her hair. All the hairstylists stopped through out the process and asked if you like it or would like something different. I also had my make up and nails done and it was all absolutely perfect. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They even taught us how to open a bottle of champagne without it spilling all over :) I would recommend Salon in the Tower to anyone looking for a salon. Thank you Elena, Jen, and Laura!
    Bridgette

Sent on 10/16/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2012

Myself and the girls got our hair and make-up done at Salon in the Tower- what a WONDERFUL experience. We snacked, it was a relaxing atmosphere- and they catered to our group! Everyone's hair was beautiful, and the make-up was naturally flawless! You cannot go wrong with them- I would recommend the Salon in the Tower to ANYONE

Sent on 09/29/2012

Salon in the Tower Pricing

Salon in the Tower Price Rates

Salon in the Tower FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 28.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 28.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 38.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 38.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 26.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing