23052 Lake Forest Drive Suite E1, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number

About Salon Heavener

Salon Heavener is a Full Service Salon offering Hair Cuts, Hair Coloring,Highlighting, Baliage, Keratin Treatments, Hair Extensions, Wedding Packages, Up-do's, Make-Up, Facials, Waxing and Nail Services.

We are conveniently located right off the 405/5 Freeway in Laguna Hills, Orange County

Our Team of experts are dedicated to providing you with the utmost attention to detail and service.

• Smoky Eyes Artistry
  • Salon Maison
  • Kloe Olivia
  • Hairbae Beauty Bar

6 Reviews for Salon Heavener

I am a very happy bride, as Connie and her assistant did a fantastic job. She was punctual, prepared and made us all look picture perfect her salon was highly recommended and she has a great portfolio. Will be going there for my hair and you should too!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Connie did the hair and makeup for my wedding
    Not only did she do such a great job on me and my entire wedding party she alao made me calm and went the extra mile by providing us a place to change and offered us champange
    She even sent her assistant to have my veil steamed at the cleaners

Sent on 12/05/2012

I had both trial and wedding hair and makeup with Connie. She was able to do what I wanted and I showed her a lot of pictures. She was nice, funny, very sweet. professional!!! She came to my hotel and kept us calm. Overall 5 stars for her punctuality, preparedness and skill. highly recommend. Very nice salon and used MAC makeup on me. Her fees were also very reasonable and worth going to. I think she said had 15 yrs experience. I found her online.

Sent on 11/27/2013

• 23052 Lake Forest Drive, Suite E1 Laguna Hills, 92653 See on map
    Location of (Salon Heavener)