Salon Essentials Salon & Day Spa

121 S Seth Child Rd, Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Salon Essentials Salon & Day Spa

3.5

Wedding updo--exactly what I wanted. Very quick and efficient.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

4.2

Salon Essentials was an excellent place to have hair and make-up done for my wedding. I go to Salon Essentials on a regular basis for hair and skin care but had never had an up-do or make-up application done there. Organizing the morning was a bit challenging but "a team" was ready for us and created beautiful styles quickly and efficiently. Everyone in my wedding party looked gorgeous, not to mention this salon completed 10 hair styles and 6 make-up applications in 2 hours! Although they worked quickly, I never felt rushed and each individual in my wedding party had undivided attention and left with hair and make-up creations that truly complimented their individual styles!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Laurel · Married on 08/09/2014

3.4
      3.0

The majority of the issues i had with Salon Essentials happened prior to our wedding day. Several mix ups on time and the number of people in our wedding party. They had booked several other wedding parties that day (which is fine, in theory) and they were running a little late. Overall, the bridesmaids hair looked great. My up-do was fantastic and lasted all day.

Sent on 12/04/2014

• 121 S Seth Child Rd Manhattan, 66502 See on map
    Location of (Salon Essentials Salon & Day Spa)