Salon Elysium

Syracuse, NY View map Visit website

We are professional traveling hair and makeup artists from Salon Elysium and Hairspray & Bobbypins. We offer in-salon and destination wedding beauty services. We want you and your bridal party to have a stress free morning and to feel confident and beautiful! Our goal is to create remarkable looks for the moment and the memories.
This is beauty for the elevated bride.

Please reach out or visit our websites for more detailed information. hairsprayandbobbypins.com.
theelysiumsalon.com
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/20/2020

Dream come true!

Steph is absolutely amazing! I had a very specific vintage style in mind, and Steph completely nailed it at my trial. By the day of the wedding, I had decided to do an updo instead because of wind for my outdoor ceremony. Steph nailed the second look as well with no prior trial! She is so kind, fun, professional, calm, and a true artist. I will be recommending her to friends and family for years to come! Thank you so much, Steph!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful team, still a client!

Steph was amazing! She and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding day stress free, they traveled and set up where it was easiest for me and made all my girls feel beautiful too. My hair is pin straight, long, and thick, and Stephanie was able to meet with me to do trial runs on how my hair stayed the best in curls. She made me feel so so beautiful. I loved her work for my wedding so much, I’m still a regular costumer at Hairspray & Bobbypins. I recommend her to whoever asks me about stylists in the Syracuse area or traveling stylists.

431 N Salina St Syracuse, NY, 13203
Location of (Salon Elysium)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding