Salon 700 & Day Spa

• Sculptedbylove

5 Reviews for Salon 700 & Day Spa

• Jessica

Jessica Williams · Married on 06/12/2020

Best Bridal Beauty Team on the Cape!

Salon 700 and their bridal team are amazing! Ali their coordinator is a sweetheart and definitely goes above and beyond. I had a very stressful situation with lots of changes and she was very patient and accommodating. The responsiveness and flexibility of her and her team was excellent. Not to mention the very high quality services we all received. I cannot thank Ali and her team enough!! Donnalee and Heather especially - they blew my bridal look out of the park. Thank you again - highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Burke · Married on 11/01/2019

Great team and location for getting ready!

The Salon 700 team did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were all a true pleasure to work with! Ali, the wedding coordinator, was amazing coordinator leading up to and on the big day with handling all of the details and questions. It’s not easy getting 14 people ready in hair and makeup under 4 hours but she worked her scheduling magic and got it done! We all got ready in the bridal suite on the second floor of the salon and it was the perfect space for all of us to hang out and get ready together. I worked with Heather for my hair and Donalee for my makeup and they both did an amazing job and made the experience fun. I did a trial in advance with both of them and they understood what I was looking for right away. The team was also great about doing a hair trial with my mom in advance so she felt comfortable with her hairstyle too. I also got a spray tan from Tiffany and it looked great and completely natural the day of the wedding. The entire team made the morning a lot of fun for all of us and all of my bridesmaids were really happy with how their hair and makeup turned out as well. I would highly recommend working with this team and getting ready in their bridal suite. They truly worked magic and I’m so appreciative of all of their efforts!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

I had the best experience and service from Salon 700. My hair stylist, Heather was amazing and professional. My makeup artist, Haley Marie was fantastic and did an incredible job. I got so many compliments on my day. Ali was amazing as well. She coordinated and scheduled everything. I was doing all the planning in California for a wedding in Cape Cod and she was very speedy in responding back to me via phone and email. The trial makeup didn’t go well at first, but Ali quickly found me another makeup artist (Haley Marie) who did a phenomenal job. Overall, I was very pleased about this salon. I ended doing the works: body massage, hair, makeup, and nails.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Salon 700 & Day Spa Pricing

Salon 700 & Day Spa Price Rates

1 Real Wedding

• 700 Main St Hyannis, 02601 See on map
    508-645-8929 (Phone number)
    Location of (Salon 700 & Day Spa)